#17 nightmares

One week later Toni's POV
I saw my eyes were swollen from crying so much last night so I put some light makeup over it and did my morning routine. I picked up Kai in my arms and held him tightly.

I went downstairs with Kai to make breakfast for myself and Kai when I realized that one of the bodyguards was looking at my ass.

I was only in a sexy lingerie so I ignored it. I heard Archie shout. All the other bodyguards ran up to him while he stayed. I gulped and continued making pancakes. Next thing I knew he threw me over his shoulder. I hit him hard and he dropped me. I screamed from dropping Kai on the floor.

I punched him in the nose and I picked up Kai while he was crying. I ran to my bedroom and locked the door. I started breastfeeding Kai, I was so sad that I'm never going to eat those delicious looking pancakes.

Just then I heard a knock on the door, I opened it just to see the bodyguard. He gave me a plate of my pancakes and muttered sorry. I gave him a small smile and nodded. Then I closed the door.

Wait... I wonder what Archie shouted for. I wondered my way to his room and knew he was in the shower. I sat on my bed and waited. After ten minutes I was waiting even more. When I heard the bathroom door open I saw one of the maids naked and Archie naked.

I sat there so confused and crying. Archie gave me a cold look before I came up to them both. I jumped on top of the maid hitting and punching her. I then took out my knife.

I was so fucking angry I just stabbed her in her cold heart. My anger was out now but I still felt a cold gaze at me. I saw my engagement ring right on her finger. I got up and turned around to Archie.

"What the actual fuck!" I shouted slapping him across the face. He chuckled. "Your mom basically begged me to buy you, you were only My Little Toy..." he said. "We have a fucking baby!" I screamed.

"No Toni my dear, you have a baby..." he said. Really all of this? Just for a cheater? I went straight downstairs to the bodyguard and kissed him hungrily.

He lifted me up and took me to the bedroom. He layed down and I got on top of him. "Honey aren't you a bit young to be doing this?" he asked and I rolled my eyes. "Aren't you a bit old to be doing this." I said back smirking.

"I'm 27, your a little baby to me... " he said touching my cheek. Just then Archie walked in. I smirked and flipped my hair back. I kissed the bodyguard not even caring."Toni... " Archie said but I ignored him. The bodyguard held my waist and I went down to his neck.

I left hickeys on his neck as he groaned. I was taking his suit off when I saw his muscles. I took some water and was drinking it. I heard a huge bang from Archie's room and the bodyguard went to go find him." sorry honey it's my job.. " he said and left

I sighed. I went to the bathroom and took a bath. I cried for a while. How can Archie do this to me? And with a maid? How did I not even notice? Just then I heard the door open. It was Archie. I didn't even want to look at him.

"Toni" he said in a sad voice while I could hear him crying. It went to anger again. I got out the bath and wrapped myself in a towel. "Really?! You have the audacity to come in here and start crying!? How do you think I fucking feel huh?! You shouldn't get to cry! You cheated on me! And don't fucking come here and say I'm sorry because I have never ever been happier with your bodyguard!" I screamed at him and he nodded.

"And this!" I pulled the second ring he gave one time off my finger and bent it. "This is gone! I have no trust in anyone because of you... you know I really thought someone could love me and not break my heart... Do you know I had nothing before I met you! Absolutely NOTHING! " I threw the ring on the floor. He picked it up and I cried hard.

"Have a nice life Toni... " he said and left.

I then woke up screaming. I saw Archie flinch and he held me tight. "Again?" he asked and I nodded. I've been having these nightmares all week and they wouldn't stop after I threw my ring at him.

I looked at the ring on my hand and sighed in relief. "Thank god..." I muttered to myself.

_______________________________
Lol I hope I didn't make you shit yourself... Did you really think I'd split them up?