#12 Daddy

Toni's POV 5 am
I woke up to a weird feeling in between my legs, it was feeling nice too. I opened my eyes to see my legs over Archie's shoulders and he was eating me out! "What are you doing? It's 5 am.." I asked. "Can't I pleasure myself my dear fiance? " he replied.

I layed my head back while he but both his hands around my thighs and pulled me closer to him. I it was very enjoyable until I heard Kai crying.

I literally ran to go get him and I held him in my arms." shhh don't wake his parents up." I said to Kai. He kept crying and I think I know why." get out Archie. " I said." why? It's not like I haven't seen your tits before. " he smirked to himself." bitch. " I muttered.

I lifted my shirt up and Kai stopped crying. I was feeding him my breast milk before Archie came over and sat me on his lap. I wasn't facing him but my back was facing him so I rested my back on his hard chest.

He was massaging my hips then my waist. I was trying not to moan until he kept moving his freezing cold hands up to both sides of my boobs. He massaged them roughly and I let out a small moan. Kai was now asleep so I put him in his crib.

Archie was sitting on the end of the bed until I pushed his shoulders and got on top of him. I could see the smirk on his face as he sat me down on top of his abs and held my waist. "Daddy." I whispered in his ear.

"Yes princess?" he replied while slowly stripping me. "I want you inside." I asked with a small pout. He smirked and rolled over so he was on top. "Alright my princess." he stripped his and my body before kissing me roughly.

Archie's POV
I kissed her and she kissed me back just as eagerly as I was. I kissed her neck and left a few hickeys. I got up and lifted my dick up. I carried her with one hand by her ass and put her down on my dick. It was now inside of her while she was sitting on my lap. She moaned daddy and I felt satisfied.

She moved around and I put my head back. "Oh fuck princess." I groaned as she was grinding her hips on me. I changed our positions and got on top of her. I put my dick inside her hardly and she moaned out.

I started going up and down each time I went down I kissed her lips. She bit my lip and I smirked "naughty girl, you need a punishment." I said. I started going faster without the kissed and she was a moaning mess

"Ahhh uhh d-" she said without even getting to finish her sentence before I went deeper into her without leaving one inch left of my dick out of her. She screamed and then she covered her mouth. "Don't worry princess, the room is sound proof." I said. I poked her lower belly and felt my dick.

I felt kinda bad and took my dick out. I carried her to the bathroom and put her in the bath.  I put hot water in and bubbles. She looked so tired and I washed her body for her. I dried her and she now was half asleep.

I carried her to the bed and layed her down. I did the same with myself but i showerd instead. I came out the shower and wore my boxers and no shirt. I gave Kai a kiss and he giggled. I picked him up and hugged him.

"Don't wake your mommy up." I told him while holding him tightly. I gave him a final kiss before putting him down. I layed down next to Toni before hugging her waist and we both slept.

___________________________
No one votes or comments : ( if you don't like it then I'll just delete this 🙁 (short chapter)