#29 Why are you crying?

Archie's POV 1 week later
It was finally the day that the doctor said she could get out of bed again. I held her waist and pulled her off the bed. I kept holding her waist and she took some steps. "I'm not a baby, I can do it myself." She said and I let go.

She still wasn't the same though. Even though I have been saying sorry and giving her flowers she still sometimes has a cold reaction. "Toni." I said. I came close to her and looked in her eyes.

"What's wrong with you princes?" I looked at her. She held my hand and smiled. She then pulled me by my hands and tripped me up. I fell on the floor and she got on top of me.

"Where did you learn that from?" I asked. "Your bodyguard." She chuckled. We stared at each other for a minute before I rolled over and got on top of her.

I pinned her hands above her head and looked at her to give me permission. She slightly nodded as I smashed my lips on hers. We made out for a while before she pulled back out out of breath. "More." She muttered.

"As you wish princess." I replied. She unbuttoned my shirt as quickly as she could but ended up not unbuttoning any. "Slow down kitten." I chucked looking at her desperate face.

I slid my finger in her underwear to see how wet she was before taking it out. "Oh fuck Toni, your a water fall down there." I smirked and completely stripped her and me.

I got on top of her and saw her desperate face. "Beg for it." I smirked. "Fuck you Archie." She was about to hit me but I held her wrists. "Naughty girl." I bit her neck.

"Ahh fuck what was that for?!" She shouted. "What's my name Toni?" I asked. "Archie!" She shouted and I bit her neck again. "What is my name?!" I shouted back.

"Daddy."

She muttered and I slid myself inside her carefully. I wanted to go hard but it's her first day back walking so it would be sad for her not to walk another week. Also now I know how upset she can get, and what she would do to herself when she's upset. So I decided to make it whatever she wanted.

I went a slow up and down and looked at her. "Is this okay? Should I be slower?" I asked worried. She put her head back and closed her eyes. "It's fine." She muttered. Fine? Just fine? I wanted her to feel good.

I went a little deeper before seeing her legs squirm. I didn't go any faster as I thought she was uncomfortable. I heard a tiny moan and stopped. I took myself out of her and hugged her. "I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry, please did I hurt you? Please don't starve yourself now..." I said hugging her.

"So this is what it's about? All this just because you think I'll do this to myself again. I thought you actually were needy and not just to make me feel better.... Silly me." She said and walked away. Fuck fuck fuck.

Honestly I'm scared of this girl.... And I thought I was controlling.

Next day Archie's POV
I was at work thinking of a way to say sorry to Toni. She was still at home resting while we asked Lily to take care of Kai a few more days. I held my head before a knock came from the door. "I'm busy." I coldly said but the door was already half way open.

"Oh sorry." I heard a familiar voice. I looked up to see Toni about to leave. "Wait..." I said and asked her to lock the door. "Archie this better not be what I think it is.." she said rolling her eyes.

I shook my head. I sat on my desk and held my head again. "Never mind, you can go." I said with a sad tone. Suddenly I felt her on my lap. I rested my head just above her boobs. She rubbed my head and I calmed down a bit.

Not gonna lie I been so stressed lately, I thought my wife was going to die, I had a fight with my parents, I don't have my baby Kai back and work is hard. "Shhh" I heard her say.

I held a pencil in my two fingers and snapped it. "Fuck!" I shouted. I got up and banged my hands against the wall. She pulled me towards her and made me hold her waist. I squeezed her waist hard and she closed her eyes in pain.

I couldn't help it. I wanted someone to get hurt. She then sat me down and made some coffee. She put it beside me before hugging me. I hugged her back. She sat on top of me and cuddled me.

"I'm so sorry I'm such a bad husband." I said looking at her. "Don't say this shit please." She said. She covered my mouth and we cuddled the rest of the day.

2 hours later. Toni's POV
"Toni." I heard my name being called. I turned around to see my brother Conor. Archie was sleeping and I didn't want to wake him so I stayed in the same position. I heard him sniff. "Why are you crying dear brother?" I asked. "Just missing you." He said and gave me a hug. We talked a little bit before he left.

It was nice to see my brother. Soon Archie woke up. He stroked my hair, "your so pretty." He said. "Your so handsome." I replied chucking. "Never leave me okay?" He said and I nodded.

___________________________
Boo 👻 still in depression ☹️