#23 Toni's birthday

Toni's POV morning 6 am
I woke up with Archie not beside me. I went into panic mode and put some clothes on. I ran to Kai's room next to see he wasn't there either. I went down to the kitchen to see the lights off.

(Uk where this is going lol)

The light's suddenly turned on revealing a cake, all the bodyguards, Archie and Kai. "Happy birthday!" they all shouted as I looked clueless. I was on my period so I was very grumpy. "It's bloody 6 am..." I turned around and walked back to my bedroom.

I closed my  eyes and thought for a minute. That was my first happy birthday I had since I was 3 year's old. I couldn't help my smile before strong arms held my waist. "Your such a lazy ass." he said while pulling me closer. I stayed silent and he started to tickle me.

I laughed hard and told him to stop. He wouldn't stop though. I got angry and slapped him. He knew I was on my periods so he didn't mind. "I'm sorry." he said holding me.

He held my butt and took his shirt off. I got out of bed and he did too. "Really?" I rolled my eyes. I punched his chest as hard as I could but he didn't even look hurt. My fist was hurt! "Fuck" I shouted.

How hard was his chest?! "Aww poor princess, can't throw a punch to save her life.." he said and that made me more annoyed.

Archie's POV
She was about to hit me again before I held her fists and pinned her to the wall. "Princess, your probably 5 foot nothing, can't throw a punch or take one so don't act tough otherwise I'll throw you over my shoulder and spank your ass each time you moan.

She gulped and I smirked. "Alright. " she said and walked out. She went to Kai and lifted up her shirt. I watched her boobs bouncing around after she took her bra off.

I went to her other boob, took oil and massaged it. She smacked my hand away. How rude. I picked her up and sat her on my shoulders. I then dropped her onto the couch."Time to open your present..." I said and smiled.

I brought her a box that was moving a bit. It was quite obvious... She opened it and...

(My new puppy but it's Toni's now

(My new puppy but it's Toni's now...)

She picked him up and hugged him. "Oh my fucking god he's so cute!" she said kissing him. "What shall we name him babes?" I asked. "Puggles..." she said laughing. I laughed back. "Cute.." I said and hugged her.

"Let's go get cake.." I said smirking. She sat down in front of the cake as I sang happy birthday to her. She blew out the candles and I took them out. I tried to push her head in but she ended up pushing me in! Oh shit she's going to kill me....

________________________
Short chapter, sorry