Chapter 3

☘  Atharv is back! ☘

Ishq agar ek dhaga hai to....
Ek sira main hoon,
Dusra tum ho....

Ishq agar ek wada hai to....
Ek tukda main hoon,
Dusra tum ho....

Konsa bandhan hai tumse ye,
Konsa rishta hai.....
Kabhi gair se lagte ho....
Kabhi,
Lagte apne tum ho......

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

Everyone are settle down in the dinning room eating breakfast. Time of sweet dish came and Aarohi served everyone the kheer which is made by her only. She is looking nervous as everyone are going to taste it now.

Savitri and Saadhna are looking strangely happy.

" Dekhne mein to achi lag rhi hai Bhabhi."

( looking good bhabhi)

Ansh said making Aarohi to smile. First Shanti taste the kheer and gave her a satisfying look. Aarohi took a breath of relief. Everyone started to eat the kheer.

Before anyone could say anything, they heard coughing sound of Shanti. They all looked at Shanti worriedly.

" Dadi."

Arjun, who was sitting beside her made her drink the glass of water and Ansh patted her back. Suddenly they heard.

" Oh no, There is Almond in kheer and Maa is allgeric to it."

Aarohi widened her eyes and everyone looked at her. She clearly remember of not putting Almond on kheer then how?
Whereas Shanti is not looking good.

" But-"

" What, didn't Payal tell you about this, Hm?"

Saadhna asked angrily. Yes she did, Payal is the maid in house and Aarohi asked her everything.

" Yes she did, But-"

" Wow wow."

Savitri didn't let her continue. Her eyes turned teary while Arjun looked at her with sight anger in eyes but composed himself seeing his Grandmother. Abeer called the doctor and Both Abeer, Arjun took her into her room.

Aarohi looked at Shanti and tear left from her eyes. Everyone left leaving Aarohi with Saadhan and Savitri. she sighed but frowned her eyebrows when she heard.

" ch ch ch....Failed in first ritual."

Saadhna said sarcastically.

Aarohi looked at her as she came forward to her.

" So you did that, Mammi ji?"

Aarohi asked with disbelief.

" When did I ? It was you."

She is completly lying and Aarohi realized that.

" I am thinking bhabhi, what will Arjun do to her now."

Savitri said in a mocking tone.

" why are you two doing things like this?"

Aarohi asked almost in a defeating tone as it was too much whatever happens with Shanti.

" Don't you know. We don't like you."

" But why? What did I do to you even?"

Aarohi asked as how can they step so low just to prove her wrong in family member's eyes.