Chapter 31

☘ Aarohi is Kidnapped ☘

Is Jagah aa gyi,
Chahte ab meri.....

Chin lunga tumhe,
saari duniya se hi.....
Tere ishq Pe haa,
Haq mera hi to hai.......
Keh diya hai ye maine,
mere rab se bhi.....
jis raaste tu na mile,
uspe na ho mere kadam....

tere bin ab na lenge,
ek bhi dam...
Tujhe kitna chahne lage hum......☘

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

2 days later.

Arjun's eyes opened in the middle of night. He touched beside him to feel his wife presence but furrowed his eyebrows and sit up instantly.

" Aaro-"

He switched ON the light and climb down the bed then walked towards the bathroom. He checked it but didn't get her glimpse so he exit the room. Checking the room of Abeer where Anaya is sleeping he went to the kitchen. Now he is scared. His heart beat increased and he pushed his hair back.

" Where is she-"

He checked the whole mansion and atlast went to check Saadhna's room. Saadhna who is confused asked after seeing his scared face.

" What happened, Arjun."

" Maa- Aarohi is not in the house."

She widen her eyes.

In the very next moment, Family members gathered around the living room except Anaya. All are looking worried.

" Bhai- Come with me."

Atharv said then all of them exit the mansion. Ground slipped under their feet seeing the guards fainted on the ground. Arjun walked towards them and touched their cheeks.

" Take them inside."

He ordered to Abeer and Ansh who obeyed.  Now Everybody are sure of one thing that Aarohi is kidnapped but by whom-

Arjun frowned his eyebrows as his eyebrows caught the sight of small paper sticking on the main gate. He took it which read- ' I am taking what's mine.'

He fisted his hands, clenched his jaw realizing what it means.

" What is that beta-"

" Neil."

Arjun replied to Saadhna's question. One name came out of his mouth which was enough for everyone to widen their in shock. Horror look appeared on their face.

Whereas Neil smirked slightly while staring at Aarohi is laying unconsciously in his arms. He feather her cheeks with his fingers.

" Finally I got you...Ab yha se kahi door chle jayenge haa..."

( Now we will go somewhere far from here.)

He said and looked at her with admiring gaze.

" Drive little fast."

He said to his driver who obeyed.

In morning, Arjun is feeding his daughter who is asking him questions over questions. He has already told the Police to find her moreover, he is waiting for one single thing.....Just one signal to take action.

" Papa...Where is mma?"

He sighed.

" Just somwhere, will be back soon."