Chapter 34

☘ Arjun teasing his wife ☘

Mere sathi, Mere Saajan,
Mere sath yuhi chalna....
Badlega rang zamaana,
Par tum nhi badalna......

Meri maang yuhi bharna,
Taare hazaar banke....
Mere dil yuhi rehna,
Tum pyar pyar banke...

Aaye ho meri zindagi mein,
Tum bahaar banke......

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

Its been Few months already, Neil is out of danger now. He is working in Oberoi industries as a employee, to have some experience in business line until he start his own. He lives in his home and meets Oberoi's some times. He is taking therapies too, His health is getting well day by day.

Right now, Aarohi, Ishika and Savitri are getting their hands decorated with heena as tomorrow is Karwachauth.

Karva Chauth is a festival celebrated by Hindu women of Northern and Western India in October or November on the Hindu lunar month of Kartika. On Karva Chauth, married women and unmarried women, especially observe a fast from sunrise to moonrise for the safety and longevity of their husbands.

Being Pregnant, Ishika can not do the fast this time but she can get her hands inked with heena and all.

Aarohi glance at sad Saadhna. She must be missing her husband. Suddenly, Abeer-Ansh and pulled her in middle to make her dance. She smiled while her eyes turned teary all of sudden. Arjun saw her and came. He crouch down to her, with a smile on lips he wiped her tears and shook his head gesturing her to not to cry. She hugged him.

" I miss him."

" Me too."

Arjun said after her. Aarohi sighed sadly.
Eventually Oberoi brothers diverted her mind with dance and song. Anaya came and Arjun lift her up in his arms. Aarohi laughed seeing them and Ansh took the lead to capture everyone smiles in his camera.
.
.
.
.
Aarohi flinched when Arjun came and suddenly jumped over the bed. Resting his head on palm supported by elbow and half laying on the bed towards her side, he said.

" Let me see."

He grabbed her hands and raised his eyebrows amusingly seeing the design.

" Can I apply it."

" you wanna apply it?"

Aarohi asked with amused tone.

" Kyu nhi."

( why not)

Saying he handed her the heena filled cone that he brought with him.

" Just write your name."

He forwarded his palm at her. Aarohi nodded and was about to apply heena on his palm but stopped and asked.

" You are not going to fast? Right?"

" Nah...Apni biwi ki sangat ka asar ho gya hai. Khane ke bina kaise rahunga main."

( The company of my wife effected me. How can I stay without food.)

He said jokingly and Aarohi chuckled. She started to writed his name on his palm.

" Vaise...How are you gonna live without food for whole day..."

" Isi ki to dikkat hai. I will miss my food."

( This is the problem.)

She said sadly.