Chapter 5

☘ Aarohi is angry with Arjun ☘

Kuch Saaz hai jaage se,
Jo the soye.....
alfaaz hai chup se,
Nashe mein khoye.....

Nazarein hi samjhe,
Ye guftagu saari.....
Koi aarzu ne hai,
Angdaai lee pyari.....

Kya ye khumar hai....
Ya aitbaar hai....
Shayad ye pyar hai, pyar hai shayad....

Na inkeraar hai....
Na ikeraar hai....
Shayad ye pyar hai,
Pyar hai shayad........☘

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

Aarohi entered into the living room only to find a girl, around her age adorned herself in modern dress is meeting everyone in the house one by one.

Maybe She is Tanvi.

Aarohi said in her mind. She saw how Tanvi is handshaking with Ansh, Abeer and Atharv and meeting with them while hugging and all but as she came across with Ishika. First she looked at her from top to bottom.

Ishika was about to handshake with her thinking that's how she like to meet but Tanvi Joined her both hands together and said arrogantly.

" Namastey."

Aarohi squeezed her eyes at Tanvi whereas Ishika got flustered and joined her hands together.

Aarohi smirked in her mind.

Watch out Miss Tanvi how I take revenge of my Devrani.

Tanvi walked towards Aarohi and was about to hug her but Aarohi joined her both hands together.

" Radhey! Radhey!"

Ansh, Abeer and Atharv along with Ishika pressed their lips together to stop themselves from laughing after seeing Tanvi's face. Whereas Tanvi two replied with 'Radhey! Radhey!'

Suddenly Savitri pulled Tanvi aside and whispered in her ear.

" what are you doing? She was my daughter in law and-"

Savitri pointed towards Ishika.

" She is Arjun's wife."

She pointed towards Aarohi.

" Oho Chachi. You should have told me before. She insulted me in first meeting."

" What?"

Savitri whispered yelled.

" Arjun...."

Tanvi said seeing Arjun descending the stairs. Aarohi looked at him whereas Tanvi walked towards him and hugged him as soon as he came down.

" I missed you, Arjun."

Aarohi cringed whatever she said but chuckled seeing how Arjun is not touching her. Well, another thing about him which impressed her.

She broke the hug and grabbed his arm but Arjun removed it in most polite way he could.

" Tanvi..."

Saadhna called her and she walked towards her and hugged her.

" How are you, beta.?"

" I am totally fine, Aunty ji. What about you?"

" Abhi tak to nhi thi par ab hu. Tum jo aa gayi na."

Aaye haaye, sudhrenge ni aap saasu maa. Taane jarror marengi aap.

Aarohi said in her mind and shook her head while smiling.