Chapter 17

☘ Bepannah Mohabbat ☘

Tu hoga jara pagal
tune mujhko hai chuna....(2)
Kaise tune unkaha....
Unkaha...sab suna....
Tu hoga jara pagal..
Tune mujhko hai chuna.....

Tu din sa hai,
main raat...
aa na dono mil jaye
shamo ki tarah.......

ye moh moh ke Dhaage,
teri ungliyo se ja uljhae....
koi toh toh na lage,
kis tarah girah ye suljhae.....☘

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

Its been a week already since that incident. Aarohi's wound has almost healed. Saadhna's relation with her is getting better. Sometimes she side her more than Arjun. In short, Oberoi Mansion is filled with happiness. Everyone are so happy together.

Whereas, Aarohi-Arjun are getting more close to each other day by day. Even though they haven't confessed properly but it doesn't matter to Arjun.

Right now, Family members are planning to go somewhere next week, together for family vacation. Well, its Aarohi's idea.

" Vrindavan?"

Ishika suggested and everyone looked at her like ' Pehle kyu nhi kaha.' ( Why didn't you say earlier.)

" Nice choice, Wifey."

Atharv said and she smiled.

" So its final. Vrindavan, next week."

Ansh said and everyone agreed. After a while, everyone went to their room. As soon as Aarohi entered, Arjun grabbed her by waist and kissed her without letting her think.

After few seconds she kissed him back while he closed the door. Aarohi gasp when he slide his tongue inside her mouth.

She pushed him softly, lacking oxygen while he again crashed his lips against her after few seconds. This is what he's been doing from past few days, kissing her whenever he want.

Finally he broke the kiss and slide the strand of her hair behind the ear.

" Be ready by 6."

She frowned her eyebrows.

" Why?"

" Vo to main abhi nhi bataunga."

( I won't tell that now.)

" Acha ji..."

" Hanji.."

She laughed slightly then pushed him.

" Then tell something related to that place so that I can choose clothes."

" No need. I did it already."

" Really?"

He nodded his head.

" To....Its 3 PM right now and we have plenty of time till then. What should we do?"

She asked and he suddenly smirked and leaned his face closer to her.

" What about....romantic yet sexy moment.'

She blinked her eyes then slapped his chest after getting his point.

" Besharam ho rahe hai aap."

( You are being shameless.)

" Aisa kya..."

( Is that so?)

He followed her as she walked ahead.