Chapter 14

☘ Late night conversation ☘

Saya mera hai teri shakal.....
Haal hai aisa kuch aajkal......
Subha main hoo, Tu dhoop hai....
Main aaina hu, Tu roop hai.....
Ye tera sath khoob hai humsafar.....

Tu ishq ke saare rang de gaya....
Fir kheech ke apne sang le gaya......
Khin pe kho jaaye chal....
Jahan ye ruk jaaye pal....
Kabhi na phir aaye kal,
Saathiya........☘

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

Aarohi-Arjun are getting more comfortable with each other day by day. Till now Aarohi is sure that she has feelings for him but still being unaware about his feeling so she chose to stay quiet till Arjun reveal.

About Saadhna, She acts good infront of Arjun and everyone but never leave a chance to ignore Aarohi alone. Whereas, being a naughty girl, Aarohi is only doing childhish acts infront of her. She knows that one day Saadhna will accept her with all her heart and she is waiting for that day eagerly.

Right now, Arjun is ready to leave the Mansion as he have to go out of country for some days, for business purpose.

He frowned his eyebrows seeing Aarohi sadly looking down while sitting on bed.

" Ruhi..."

She hummed and looked at him.

" What happened?"

He asked and she shook her head. The very next moment she found him walking towards her. He cupped her cheeks while she looked up at his face, still sitting on bed.

" Kya hua hamari biwi ko."

( What happened to my wife.)

Everytime he calls her 'biwi', her stomach just twist and heart flutter. She is sure that her cheeks are slight red now.

" I will miss you."

She said genuienly, her voice came out slow. He chuckled when she looked down again. Arjun smiled when she wrapped her hand around his torso and hugged him tightly.

" I will come soon na."

She hummed.

" Still I will miss you. Its whole one week. Can't you take me with you."

" Aarohi, Darling. I am going there for work."

Aarohi moved back and looked at him with offended look.

" Its not like I will trouble you"

He laughed slightly and fixed her hair which got ruined after hugging him.

" Ha..ha..."

Aarohi sighed then stood up.

" Chlo ab aap jaa hi rhe hai to-"

( Now you are going then-)

She smiled then continued.

" Aaram se jaiye, ache se aaiyega. Apna dhyaan rakhiyega kyunki main to vaha houngi nhi."

( Go safely, Come safely. Take care of yourself as I won't be there.)

Arjun raised his eyebrows amusingly.

" Ha...Take care of yourself too."

He said and she chuckled.

" Mujhe kya hoga. Everyone are here with me."