Chapter 28

☘ Arjun- Anaya meeting ☘

Ho, dhoop me jalte hu tan ko,
Chaya ped ki mil gyi.......
Roothe nache ki hasi jaise....
Fuslane se phir khil gayi....
Kuch aisa hi ab mehsoos,
Dil ko ho raha hai......
Barso ke poorane jhakham par,
Marham laga hai....
Kuch aisa reham is lamhe mein hai.....
Ye lamha kha tha mera......

Ab hai samne,
Ise chu lu zara....
Mar jau ya jee lu zara....
Khushiyan chum loo,
Ya ro lu zara....mar jau ya jee lu zara....☘

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

Everyone are now sitting in living room. Silence is spread around. Arjun is looking down blankly, No expression on face as he got to know the reason behind Shakti's death. Major thing is that his father died in guilt thinking Arjun is no more.

But in this silence, someone's little footsteps echoed in the room. She is coming with Ishani ( Aarohi's sister)
Her bambi eyes stopped at her father who is still looking down. Anaya walked towards her mother.

" Mma.... Can I meet Papa now."

Arjun still didn't hear anything. Aarohi looked at Saadhna who nodded her head with a smile on lips. Aarohi looked down at Anaya and mouthed her " Go"

Anaya smiled widely and walked towards her father. Her smile faded away as she saw tears on his cheeks. Arjun's chain of thought broke when a cute little fingers touched his cheeks and wiped the tears off. He frowned his eyebrows slightly seeing little soul infront of his eyes.

" Papa....you crying?"

The word 'Papa' echoed in his ear and he instantly looked at Aarohi who nodded her head two times.

His eyes stopped at Anaya who is curious to know the reason behind his tears as it is falling more right now. New happiness entered into his heart as he realized that she is his daughter. He chuckled seeing mole below her eyes, just like him.

He touched her cheeks and leaned forward to kiss her forehead. His hand shivering due to nervousness. He is looking at her as if he is filling her in his eyes, those 3 years pricked his heart as he blamed his faith for missing those years and not seeing her daughter growing.

" Papa....Aap ro rhe ho? Anaya achi nhi laga ky?"

( Papa, You crying? Didn't you like Anaya.)

He chuckled and pulled her into his chest instantly. He caresses her hair and almost whispered.

" Bhot achi...Bhot achi lagi Anaya mujhe."

( Liked her....I liked Anaya so much..)

He said. Aarohi's and everyone eyes turned teary seeing this emotional union of father and daughter. Anaya broke the hug and put her hand on his cheeks.

" Papa...where were you? Did you forget us? Mma missed you so much."

She said with a slight pout, Aarohi chuckled while Arjun grabbed his both ears hearing his daughter's sweet scolding.

" Sorry Princess...Papa was stuck."

" Sorry accepted."

Anaya said almost instantly with a cute smile on lips. Arjun again pulled her in his embrace.

" Sorry for being late, Princess. Sorry.."

He said with closed eyes, Tear left from his eyes. Just where he went wrong that Destiny snatched those 3 golden years from him.