Chapter 36

☘ The beauty of Arjun-Aarohi story ☘

Pehli mohabbat ka ehsaas hai tu...
Bujh ke jo bujh na paayi,
Vo Pyaas hai tu......
Aankhon mein tu,
Mere khwabon mein tu hai....
Yaadon ke mehake,
Gulabo mein tu hai.....

Tu meri Zindagi hai.....
Tu meri Har khushi hai....
Tu hi pyar tu hi chahat,
Tu hi aashiqui hai....

Tu Meri Zindagi hai.....☘

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

9 MONTHS LATER

Arjun's eyes turned teary as he held his new born baby. Its a boy. He is moving his eyes around. Aarohi smiled softly seeing him.

" Such a cute baby. He looks like you."

He said and tear fell from his eyes. The baby looked at his father.

" what should I do. He is so soft."

Aarohi laughed as he is looking excited, emotional and whatnot. Arjun sat down on the stool beside her bed. There wasn't a day when he didn't kissed her belly and talked to his baby. And look how sweet is the fruit of his waiting, and a small one too. The baby is Aarohi and his Son, Anaya's younger brother.

Aarohi is only staring at duo with a smile on lips. The baby started to cry suddenly.

" I guess he peed."

Arjun said to Aarohi with doe eyes. She chuckled.

" Give him to me. I will clean him-"

" No. You take rest. I'll do that."

He cuts her off then made the baby lie down on the vacant place on bed.

He started to clean him then handed the baby to Aarohi.

She started to feed himand Arjun looked at his baby who seem to be calming down after few seconds. He was hungry.

Family members has already met the baby. Arjun chose to stay with Aarohi in night. Anaya wanted to come but Arjun told her to meet her brother tomorrow.

" Oh, He slept."

Aarohi uttered then fixed her clothes and made the baby to sleep beside her.

" Did you think of any name."

Aarohi asked and he hummed.

" Aahan... Aahan Singh Oberoi."

She smiled and he continue.

" Just like light end the darkness. He will bring ray of light to everybody's life."

Aarohi smiled and looked down at their baby.

Next day,

Aarohi moved her eyes towards the door when it opened and both Anaya-Arjun entered. Anaya practically ran towards her brother, being excited to meet her brother.

She gasped.

" Oh my god. Mma, He is so small. Now I have two brothers to take care of."

Aarohi and Arjun laughed at her words as she mentioned, Ishika-Atharv baby too. Anaya is so little but is like head of everyone in their family. Well, she got the privilege to be an only daughter of Oberoi family.