Chapter 4

Arjun admiring his wife ☘

Tujhko dekh kar,
Aankhein muskurane lagti hai....
Tujhko milkar,
Dhadkane gun-gunane lagti hai.....
Aisa hota hai kyu,
Mujhko khabar nahi....
Pehle kabhi hua,
Aisa asar nahi.....

Jo mere dil ke paas hai,
Naye jaadu Naye ehsaas hai.....
Ho aisa main kyu karu?
Kya karu? Tu hi bta.....

Iss pyar ko kya naam doon?

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

Everyone are sitting in the living room. Ishika is standing beside Aarohi.

" When I went to Mumbai with my friends after engagement with Aarohi, there I met Ishika. She lived with her father who was Doctor. I knew My marriage is fixed from childhood but I fell in love with Ishika eventually. When I came back I got to know thst you all had fixed my marriage date which was about to happen in 2 weeks. I tried to talk with you several times but failed. It was the day of my marriage when I got call from Ishika who informed me that her father has passed away. As you all were busy I left without telling anyone. I forgot my phone here. After reaching Mumabi,  I saw Ishika with her Bua. I wanted to marry her only so I did that day knowing she has no one now other than me."

There was complete silence until he was telling story.

" So you are saying, you forgot your phone but you could've call us with another number."

Arjun said with a stern look on face.

" Believe me Bhai, I didn't get time. After marrying her, I straight came back"

" Don't you know how worried we were here? What about Aarohi? You didn't think about her once."

Shakti said.

He glance at Aarohi then at Shakti.

" I am really sorry for that, but Try to understand me. This was the only option I had."

Shakti scoffed.

" Option? Do you even know what happened with her and why she is here?"

He said. Atharv frowned his eyebrows.

" How can you? Well, Aarohi is the wife of Arjun now. They had to marry each other."

Atharv widened his eyes slightly. He didn't know that they will go to this extent to save Sharma family reputation.

" I am really sorry for that, Bade- papa-"

" Your sorry can't solve anything, Atharv."

Saadhna said. Atharv sighed.

" And about your wife. She is the daughter in law of Oberoi family now, reputation of this family so she will live here."

Aare waah Sasu maa. Mere sath dhokebaazi aur Ishika ke sath pyar. Chlo, kuch to shi kra aapne.

Aarohi said in her mind.

" you are right, Bhabhi"

Savitri exclaimed but composed herself when everyone looked at her. She fake coughed.

" I mean....Yeah she should live here. Moreover I like her more than Aaroh-"

She stopped when Shanti glared at her whereas Aarohi chuckled in her mind.