Chapter 20

Vrindavan and brake failure ☘

Tera mera rishta hai kaisa,
Ik pal door gavara nahi....
Tere liye har roz hai jeete,
Tujhko diya mera vaqt sabhi.....
Koi Lamha mera,
na ho tere bina...
har saans pe naam tera.....

Kyunki tum hi ho...
ab tum hi ho....
zindagi ab tum hi ho......
Chain bhi,
mera dard bhi,
meri aashiqui ab tum hi ho........☘

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

" What are you doing "

Aarohi asked with chuckle as he is moving his hand in circular motion infront of her, from up and down.

" Nazar utar raha hu apni biwi ki."

( Casting off evil eye from my wife.)

She giggled and shook her head. He smiled and applied sindoor into her hairine.

" Tie this please."

Aarohi said and he went behind only tie the strings of her suit.

" Ek Min."

She stopped and he frowned his eyebrows. She took some koyl from her eyes on her fingertip then applied it behind his ear.

" Ab aap kya kar rhi hai, biwi ji."

( Now what are you doing, wifey )

He asked, even though he knows the answer.

" Nazar utar rahi hu apne pati ki."

( Casting off evil eye from my husband.)

She said making him to chuckled. He peck her forehead.

" Shall we go."

She nodded her head then both left the room to meet their family outside the Hotel. Arjun has wore the kurta-Pajama. While Aarohi has adorned herself in indian suit.

" Here they are..."

Shakti uttered and they all looked at the couple. Udit passed Arjun the key of Car which they have rented. Some sat in one car...while left out members sat in another car. Arjun is driving one and Atharv is driving another.

First they all went to Maa Vaishno Devi Dham. Spending quite good time there and after taking blessings from Maa Vaishno they all departed to Prem Mandir which seems more beautiful in night time.

Prem Mandir (lit. The Temple of Divine Love) is a Hindu temple in Vrindavan, Mathura district, Uttar Pradesh, India. The temple was established by Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj. is dedicated to Radha Krishna and Sita Ram. Radha Krishna are on the first level and Sita Ram are on the second level. Different Leelas of Shri Krishna and Rasik saints are depicted all over the wall of the main temple.

The beauty of this temple left everyone in awe. Its grace...beauty...seems at peak as if  there is only happiness, peace and love is spread around.

Around 8 they saw the Shri Shri Krishan Balaram Mandir ( ISKCON Vrindavan.)
The temple was inagurated in 1977. Sri Sri Krishna Balaram Mandir, also called ISKCON Vrindavan, is one of the major ISKCON temples in the worldThe temple is dedicated to the Hindu gods Krishna and Balarama. The other deities of temple are Radha Krishna and Gauranga Nityananda..