Chapter 18

☘ Love Making in rainy night ☘

Ye pal hai apna....
To is pal ko jee le....
Sholo ki tarah....
Jara jal ke jee le....
Pal jhapakte kho na jana...
Chu ke kar lu yakeen.....
Na jane pal ye paaye kahan....

Jaadu hai nasha hai...
Madhosiyan....
Tujhko bhula ke ab jau kahan.....☘

********************************

🚫Warning:- Mature content ahead ( 18+).

☘☘☘☘☘

Light in their room is turned off by Arjun but weather outside is helping to bring enough light in the room

Light in their room is turned off by Arjun but weather outside is helping to bring enough light in the room. Rain is pouring. Its sound is so pleasant that one would like to hear it all the time. This is what Aarohi is doing, standing near the window with eyes closed.

As some water sprinkled on her face cause of wind she took a step back only to crash it against Arjun's hard chest who just stood behind her.

Shiver ran down to her spine when he put his lips on her shoulder. She closed her eyes remembering the moment when Arjun asked her to take a step in their marriage, where they will be husband-wife from every aspect. Their soul has met but today she has submitted her body to him willingly and same goes to him. If a woman is giving her every thing then why Man should step back.

" Ruhi..."

He called her after snaking his hand around her waist. She hummed.

" Soch lo ek baar aur...Sone nhi paogi varna poori raat."

( Think again...You won't be able to sleep whole night.)

She blushed at his way of choosing words.

" Soch liya..."

She replied without waiting any second and he suddenly flipped her around. She put her hand on his chest.

" Agar maine jada dard phochaya to..."

( What if I give you pain?)

She smiled.

" Dekhenge..."

( We'll see.)

She replied and closed her eyes then moved her head up when he leaned and put his lips on her throat. They way he is touching her is something she never felt in her life as if her body was meant for him to touch just like her heart was meant to beat for him.

" Hosh kho diya to..."

( what if I lose the control?)

" Dekhenge.."