Chapter 21

☘ A dreadful Tragedy☘

Tum the ki thi koi ujali kiran....
Tum the ya koi kali muskaye thi....
Tum the ya sapno ka saawan....
Tum the ki khushiyo ki ghata chahyi thi....
Tum the ki tha koi phool khila...
Tum the ya mila tha mujhe naya jahaan....

Do pal ruka khwaabon ka karvaan...
Aur phir chal diye,
Tum kahan...
Hum kahan...

Do pal thi ye dilon ki daastan....
Aur phir chal diye,
Tum kahan...
Hum kahan......☘

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

Aarohi walked towards him with tear strained cheeks. He smiled slightly at her. Light sob left from her mouth and she wiped her tears.

She was about to hug him when sudden sound of gunshot made her flinch and grabbed everyone attention. They all looked behind while Aarohi's sudden shout grabbed their attention again.

" ARJUN..."

His hand left Aarohi's hand as she tried to pull him and fell backward. Shakti came forward at right time and grabbed Arjun wrist who is now hanging off the clip. Drops of Arjun's blood on Aarohi's clothes made everyone realize that Arjun got a shot.

" beta...I am..here..don't lose your grip. Don't close your eyes."

Other guys was about to help them when some men with mask on their face came to attack their family. Abeer punched the man who was about to touch Aarohi. In this situation they got endulge into saving their women.

" Ansh..go and save your bhai.."

Aarohi said as Shakti is alone grabbing Arjun's wrist who is now losing his conscious.

Suddenly two men came to attack shakti but Udit came on right time and fight with them. There are just so many people. They don't know what is happening to them. Who are there goons but major problem is Arjun for them right now.

Arjun looked at his father with half closed eyes. Blood is dripping down from his torso making him weak second by second.

" Chachu..."

Aarohi shout grabbed Shakti's attention and he saw that man has hurted Udit's arm by dagger. Some men are now grabbing every female of the family. There are almost more that 25 Men with whom Oberoi brothers are fighting. Getting push from fighting, Shanti fell backward and hurted her head. She lose her consciousness.

" Maaa.."

Savitri shouted.

Shakti hissed in pain when one of those man put their foot on his calves, crushing it under his feet but Abeer came in right time and took him backward but it is of no use when some more men came and attacked him.

" ARJUNNN..."

Shakti shouted when Arjun's hand slipped from his grip and he fell fown. Goons left the oberoi family just then making them confuse but Atharv, Ansh didn't went with emotion and grabbed two of them while other left.

Aarohi ran towards Shakti and looked down the cliff with blank expression. Tear stream down from her eyes seeing him falling off from there and eventually drowned into the water.

Udit pulled shakti back when he was about to jump down, getting crazy. Saadhna along with other started to cry.

" My son..Udit...My Son.."