Chapter 6

☘ A night filled with happiness☘

Sitaro ki mehfil ne karke ishara.....
Kha ab to sara jahan hai tumhara....
Mohabbat jawan ho......
Khula aasman ho......
Kare koi dil...
Aarzoo aur kya....

Ye raatein ye mausam....
Nadi ka kinara...
Ye chanchal hawa...☘

********************************

☘☘☘☘☘

Aarohi- Arjun became more like friends in just few days. Saadhna is not liking this between them whereas Tanvi is trying her best to create conflict between but failed several times as Aarohi is not that easy girl to get trapped.

It was the time of breakfast when Tanvi quickly sat down in chair which is just beside Arjun, she's been doing this since her arrival, still Neither Aarohi tried to do something nor Arjun said anything.

But Today, Arjun is late.

As he came in the dinning room while talking to someone in phone he stopped on his track seeing Tanvi sitting beside his seat. In the next moment He walked towards the seat which is just beside Aarohi and sat down on it. Abeer, whose seat it was, saw that and smirked and walked towards Tanvi only to Sit beside her whereas Aarohi is getting that feeling again whenever he is near to her. And Main part is that she is eating with him like this for first time.

Does she know that her heart has started to open its door for Arjun.
Moreover how will she react when she will get to know about Arjun's love for her.

Today Arjun and Aarohi are going to Sharma house for one day as they are calling them.

" Go safely Okay."

Shanti said to them which they replied with touching her feet. She gave them blessing then they left. Whereas Saadhna is burning with anger as no one is listening to her. She don't want Arjun to got there. According to him, Arjun is getting far from her day by day and Aarohi is at fault.

Both of them drove away from mansion. Arjun looked at Aarohi who is looking excited to meet her family.

" You seem happy."

" So much..."

She replied excitedly. He smiled hearing her response.

After that none of them said anything but the silence between them was not awkward. It was indeed pleasant as their presence is enough.

After almost 2 hours they reached at their destination. Both of them exited the car only to find Sharma family standing at the main gate to welcome them. Aarohi smiled widely and practically ran towards them. She first took blessing from her Chachi-Chachu by touching their feet.

" How are you beta."

" Totally fine."

Aarohi replied and Avinash patted her head. She then went to her sisters and Bhabhi. Her brother is at work maybe.
Arjun came and took blessings from Avinash and Reena.

" God bless you, Son."

Reena said then all of them entered into the house whereas Arjun gave the boxes sweets and all as the matter of greeting to Reena.

Arjun smiled looked at his wife who is looking so happy. The whole different Aarohi he used to see in Oberoi Mansion and She is the one with whom he fell in love.

But he is not ready to tell her now. Not until She started to feel same for her. He want make place in her heart and for that he is ready to put all the effort needed.