~CHAPTER 6~

EASTON

Today was my sister's birthday. I put her present in her jeep earlier today before the party. She should find it. I bought her a new cell phone. A top-of-the-line phone. Hope she likes it. Only mine, moms and her friends' numbers are in it now. While she was packing, I went and took dad's number out of it. She deserves the best. If my father things that I am just going to sit here and watch him destroy my sister, he has another thing coming. My mate, who I found on her birthday May 21st is Violet Star, is looking at me, all concerned. She nodded her head, and I nodded back. We knew what to do.

"Dad, stop this! You can't banish her for something that Jordan did!" I yelled at my father.

"Yes, I can, and I just did. She has been making up stories for the past few months, Easton." Alpha Knox said.

"You can't do that, dad. Don't you see Jordan found out two months ago when he turned eighteen who his mate was and continued sleeping with Sadie? So of course, his mate, to whom was close to turning eighteen, would feel it. I can't believe you're dumb enough to fall for his stupid lie, too." I said.

"What? Why the hell, Easton?," Alpha Knox said.

"Well, for one, you need to have the Elder Council approval to banish a member and I can challenge you for the Alpha position now that I am 17 plus. I turn 18 in four months. Maybe I don't wait till I am 18." I said to him.

"I don't need to go to the Elder Council. Tell me how to run my pack and you wouldn't do that. I am your father." He said.

"Watch me! Father or not. But you just banished my beta." Easton says. With a fiery look in his eyes.

"No, Jordan is your beta. Charlie hands it to him." He said.

"Dad, I have already talked to Charlie about this. After knowing that you were giving me the Alpha title and not Nova like it should have been, I wanted to run the pack with her and no one else. Charlie was giving his beta position to Nova when he steps done. Not Jordan." I said.

"It's true, Alpha, and after what my son did tonight, I am upset and ashamed. He left me with the impression that he would not decide to till after Nova had her first shift. He lied to me, and that doesn't stand well for someone in leadership. I am sorry if that offends you." Charlie said.

"No, I'm just surprised. But there is another issue we need to discuss calmly, please. The three of us." Knox said.

"Ok dad, why don't the three of us going into your office?" I said.

"Well, our office son, let's start your training." Knox said.

"Thanks dad." I said. All three of them entered the office.

"So, Alpha, what did you want to tell the two of us?" Charlie asked.

"Do you remember about two months ago we had an Alliance Meeting with another alpha?" Knox said.

"Wasn't that Alpha Braxton from the Himalayan Pack?" I said.

"Yes Easton, which is the very person one I am talking about." Knox said.

"Why? What about him? Has he declared war or something?" I asked. My father looked down.

"Oh my god, Braxton is her true mate, isn't he? Does Nova know?" I asked.

"I remember you and Charlie talking about how he found him mate here, but she was underage." I said.

"Yes, it's your sister Easton, and no, she doesn't know." Knox said.

"So, you banished your daughter in order for her to find her mate?" Charlie asked.

"No, I did it to protect her from Jordan. When he finds out you name her as beta, that will put a target on her back." Knox said.