~CHAPTER 32~

----EIGHTEEN YEARS LATER----

BRAXTON

"Hey Charlie, are you looking forward to your ceremony?" Braxton asked one triplet.

"Dad, you know that we all have been ready for this. But I am worried about Jamie." Charlie said.

"What's wrong with your brother?" I asked him.

"Well, let me put it this way, I am mated to Tori. and Ivy is mated to Zac. Jamie hasn't found his yet." Charlie said.

"I see your point, son. I will talk to him." I said.

"Dad, don't! It will only make him depressed more, and more withdrawn. What he needed was to be let out to see if he could find her. Like how you found mom. Even though she was underage, fate brought her to you." Charlie mentions.

"You know kid, you are smart for only being 18." I said.

"Yeah, I know. I get it from you." Charlie said and chucked.

"Ha-Ha love you to kid," I said as I hugged my son. "Love you to dad." Charlie left and probably went to find his mate; he is attached to her.

CHARLIE (SON)

I promised Jamie (Jamison) my identical twin brother, that I would get dad to let him seek his mate. He doesn't want to run the pack with Ivy and me with our mates. Hell, I don't think Ivy really wants to. But her mate is my beta, and she is the other Alpha. Well, so it works. We are a strong ass team. Jamie was sitting on a bench outside by the park, watching the kids play basketball.

"Hey Jamie, I brought you a cold Pepsi and a bottle of cold water. Figured you have been sitting her a while again." I said to him. He nodded and grabbed the bottle of water from me and opened it and drank some out of it.

He had been he had his journal with him. Today, he wrote another 30 pages. He is just so miserable without his mate. On our 18th birthday, he should have found her. We graduated from high school three months ago. I promised I would talk to dad about letting him find her. Mom was easy to have a good relationship with the idea. She was on board with the idea within minutes. She said she was staying out of it, and we had to talk to our father. So, that's what I have been trying to do for three months now.

"What are you up to, Charlie?" Jamison asked.

"Well, I came here to tell you that dad is probably going to come talk to you." I said.

"Ugh. why? Nothing he will say will help. He can't make my mate magically appear In front of me." Jamison said.

"No, but letting you go find her will help." I said to him.

"But he said no and has been for the last three months." Jamison said.

"Well, if he doesn't, you're going to become more withdrawn and depressed, and dad doesn't want that." I said, and my brother looked at me. For the first time in months, I saw him smile. He had hope.

"Thanks, brother. I love you, man." He said.

"Love you too. I need to go find Tori. I promised her a picnic by the lake." I told him.

"Your so whipped Charlie!" He said. We both laughed.

"Yes, I am and wouldn't have it any other way." I said. We both headed back towards the pack house. Where we both live. Well, we live in the alpha suite complex. since were older. Jamison lives on the top floor of the building. He has his own apartment up there. So, he gets his own space.

JAMISON

I walked into the pack house and went to the Alpha office to see if my mom and dad were there. I needed to talk to them. It was time they knew how I really felt. I know that they probably will not be too happy with how I feel. But they will just have to get over it. I knock on the door.