~CHAPTER 19~

"Well, my estranged nephew's mate wanted you dead, but he couldn't do it. But I am the Rogue King Shay Adams. I work with the Werewolf king and queen all the time. I just don't know who your mate is, or who my nephew's mate is. So, if I take you out of the cage, can I look at you? I want to look at your mark, ok." He said.

"Ok, but did you capture me?" I asked.

"Yes, and no." He said.

"I am confused. What do you mean?" I said.

"I am not the one who captured you in the forest, which was my nephew, Brock. Doing his puppet bidding for his mate. However, I heard him saying that he couldn't kill you. He asked me to do it. I said I would, But I will not hurt you.. But then Brock reconsidered and asked me to return you to your mate, family, and pack. He said that his mate using his bind and treated him like a puppet and used the bond to get him to kidnap you. She wanted you dead so she could be with your mate. Obviously, she is obsessed with him. As I told you, but I am going to return you to your mate. My Luna Queen Mia is looking into who is missing a Luna. In the surrounding packs." He said.

"Braxton." I said.

"She is Alpha/Luna Nova Sky Daniels, Alpha Braxton Lee Waylon's Mate." Mia said. She was a tall and pretty blonde with a pregnant belly.

"OMG, it is you! I didn't recognize the mark at first. Mia, we have to get hold of Braxton and let him know we have found her." He said.

"Yes, go call him." Mia said. He went over to the desk and picked up the phone.

"Luna, are you ok?" Mia asked.

"No, I just want to go home. I miss my mate; I shouldn't have run. It scared me to be Alpha/Luna. I was so overwhelmed. And then I heard Christi and Madison talking in the kitchen, saying all those horrible things. I just snapped and ran." I said.

"Does this Christi be about 5'10, about 120 pounds, and red hair with a sun tattoo on her shoulder?" Mia asked. I looked at her, confused.

"Yes, why?" I asked.

"She is Brock's mate and wanted you kidnapped and killed. Alpha Garrett is going to sentence her and Madison once you return." She said. I couldn't stop crying.

"But why? I did nothing to her. I never even met her. I saw her for the first time in the pack kitchen, before I heard them talking and I ran away." I said.

"I will put it at simple as I can. She is crazy, both of them are." She said. Mia hugged me.

"I will tell you that when Brock showed up to pick up his mate, Christi. She and Madison had already captured you and put you in his car." I said. "He did not know that she was planning this."

----SHAY'S PHONE CALL----

"Hello Alpha Braxton's office, Rory speaking." Rory said.

"Hello is Your Alpha available?" I asked.

"He is. May I ask who is calling?" He said.

"Tell him it's Shay." I said.

"Hello Shay, what can I do for the Rogue king? My pack can assist you if needed, but I can't. Not till I find my Luna; she was taking-," Shay interrupted Braxton.

"Dude, chill out. I wasn't calling to ask for help." I said.

"Then why are you calling Shay? I know your nephew has my Luna; But I don't know why he has her." He said.

"He doesn't anymore. I have rescued her. Christi wanted Brock to kidnap her and kill her. Brock couldn't kill her. He asked me to. Then he reconsidered and asked me to return you to your mate, family, and pack. He said that his mate using his bond and treated him like a puppet and used the bond to get him to drive the car after she and her friend kidnapped your mate. She wanted your mate dead so she could be with you. So, I took her to bring her back to whomever Alpha to which she belonged to. I know that if someone did this to Mia, I would be heartbroken and devastated." I said.

"You rescued my Luna Nova? You have her?" He asked.

"Yes, would you like to speak with her?" I asked.

"Oh, my god 1000 times yes, Shay." He said.

"Hello Braxton. I am so sorry I ran away!" He said.

"No sorry needed, none of this is your fault, do you hear me? You were merely out for a run and Christi had your kidnapped. But when you come home, I'm never letting you go. That is a promise I intent to keep my love." He said.

"Oh, I can't wait to come home. I love you so much, Brax." She said. He had tears in his eyes.

"I love you too, Nova." He said. She had tears in her eyes.

"Braxton, I am preparing for travel, and we are leaving within an hour, and it will take about 3 to get to you." I said.

"I will meet you at the usual location?" He asked.

"Sounds good. See you then. I am glad I could help you out." I said.

"Thank you, and I truly mean that." He said.

"Hey just because I am the rogue King, doesn't mean I am a bad guy, Braxton. I work with your king, too." I said.

"I know you do, and we have worked together before." He said.

"See you soon Shay." I said.

"Yes, we will all see you soon, Braxton." I said.

----END OF PHONE CALL---

About an hour later, I got into a white range rover with Shay, Mia, and some other guy who I didn't catch his name. It took us about three hours to get to the Old Haven's family diner. It is exactly right outside our pack lands. We pull in and we get seated at a table for Say, Mia, myself, the driver, and Braxton when he comes. All of us ordered drinks. The delicious and intoxicated smell came from the ding of the door. I turned around, and I saw him. I stood up, and I ran to him and jumped into his arms. Now, I felt safe. When I was in his arms, I never felt so at home and safe as I did at this very moment. I love Braxton and his wolf, Ari.