~CHAPTER 31~

Nova and Braxton have been enjoying the past several weeks relaxing at their house. Athena brings by the groceries, medications, and other necessities that they have needed. The Co-Alpha Brock had been running things from the pack house and only calling or mind-linking Braxton when it was absolutely necessary. If Braxton has done any work, he does it from his home office. Because he needs to be at the house for Nova in case she needs him. She has been getting really sick for the past couple of weeks. Her morning sickness lasts all day, some days. Because of the alpha pups growing and twice the speed, it is making her weak and taking a toll on her body. They have been enjoying a lot of time by the fireplace or sitting out on the dock by the lake. Today is the day is her doctor appointment with Dr. Eli. I knew she was awake. I could tell by how she was breathing. So, I played with her hair and said. "Good morning, my love." And kissed her on the forehead.

"Morning Braxton." She said with a smile.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked her.

"Awhile, I just couldn't sleep. I had one of those weird dreams and I couldn't fall back to sleep." She said.

"Are you sure you are ok Nova? You seem spaced out." I said.

"Yes, I am ok. It is just that my dream felt so real. It was so lifelike." She said.

"Can I ask what it was about? If you can remember." I asked her.

"I don't remember exactly, but it had a boy and a girl in it. I think it's about twins. They were calling me mommy. I know what my dream is trying to tell me — Brax. My dream is trying to tell me that our twins are a boy and a girl, Braxton." She said.

"Maybe that would be outstanding. Hopefully, we find out in a few how was your doctor's appointment was." I said.

"Are you still able to go with me to the doctors today?" Nova asked him.

"Yes, I can go with you. I have been looking forward to it, Nova." I said as I hugged her.

"You don't need to go to the pack house?" She asked me.

"No, I don't, but afterwards we stop and can see mom, dad, Sawyer and Rory and the kids. If you like." I said.

"I would like that. You can go with me. If you couldn't, I was going to have your mom or Nora go, but Nora and Leon left town. Yes, I know all about what you and she talked about. She told me they are our kid's mates, and they are going to get them. I can't wait for the kids to all play together." She said. I looked at her, confused.

"I woke up from my nap on the couch and her you two talking about it. It is amazing that they are adopting and that their children will be our kids' mates. I just hope Sawyer and Rory's kids find mates here, too." I said.

"Don't worry, there here with in the pack somewhere. She saw a vision about that two." I said.

"Hey Braxton. Can we go to dinner and get an extra strawberry milkshake? Please?" Nova asked.

"Craving one? Want food with it?" I asked.

"No food and yes, been craving it since like 2 a.m." Nova said.

"Well then, we better get going into town then." I said. She laughed. They headed towards his truck. They got into the truck and went into town. On the way there, Braxton stopped at Findley's and got Nora her milkshake before her appointment. Then they headed over to the pack hospital for her appointment with Dr. Eli.

NOVA

"Good afternoon, Luna and Alpha, Dr. Eli, will be right with you. I will take you to room number #2." the nurse said. She asked all the routine questions and then left. A few minutes later, Dr. Eli came into the room.