~CHAPTER 17~

EASTON

It honestly surprised me with the punishments that she laid upon both our dad and her ex-mate Jordan. I would have done so much worse to both of them. It took me a few hours by wolf to get home. The first thing I did when I got home was find my mate, Violet. I missed her. Seeing my sister happy makes me want mine more. I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her and give her a hug and kiss my mark on her neck and I smell her oranges and sunflowers scent. It was slightly different; I turned her around, and she was full of smiles, and I noticed she looked different.

"Violet, what's going on?" I asked her. She had tears in her eyes.

"Come with me and I will show you ok, it's nothing bad, I don't think. Just let me show you this, okay? I finished it today." She said I nodded.

"Ok, anything for you, my love," I said. We headed to the elevator and headed up to the alpha floor. The next room we walked past was a guest room. We walked into the room and there were two cribs, both white, two changing tables, two dressers, two rocking chairs, half the room is blue, and half the room is pink. It for a minute. I looked at her again and then it hit me. Her scent changed and her stomach bit bigger. Plus, she had the nursery done. while I was away to surprise me. I look at my mate.

"Your pregnant with my pup?" I asked her.

"Pups actually. It Twins!" she said.

"Seriously?" I asked her. She nodded her head yes.

"Yes, there are two, one boy and one girl." She said.

"I and going to be a dad and you're going to be a mom; I can't believe it. I am so happy Violet. I love you." I said.

"Good, I am glad, and I love you to, how was your trip, how Nova?" she asked.

"She is good, she is Alpha-Luna, and she is happy. He wants to marry her, I see it." I said.

"That's great. She will be a great mom." She said.

"I know I can't wait for that, too." I said.

Sky received a text message from me.

E: Hey Sky, guess what Violet and I are having a pup. Twins, a boy and girl. Oh, I made it back ok. Love you sis.

N: Little Brother that is great. Guess I will have to call you little dad instead of little brother. I am so happy for you.

E: Thanks, and you're funny. Love you, sis.

N: Love you too.

I went into my office, and Jordan was supposed to be doing paperwork. But he just sat at his desk looking at something. I didn't question him, but when I glanced at the paper, it looked like the Warrior applications. Jordan does not know what is in store for him. I sent a mink-link to Charlie and Beau.

E: Charlie & Beau, please come to my office.

C: On my way!

B: Be right there!

So, I sit here and wait for those two to come into my office. I looked at the paperwork that Jordan was supposed to have done while I was gone, and it wasn't. I was gone for two-weeks, and he didn't do any of the paperwork that needed to be completed. He isn't even worth getting upset over anymore. There was a knock at the door. Jordan looks up, and he doesn't look happy. He looks annoyed.

"Expecting someone, Easton?" Jordan asked.

"It's Alpha Easton and yes, I am. Please come in." I said. Jordan looked shocked at what I said. Beau came into my office followed by Charlie and they both sat down in the chairs on the other side of my desk and Jordon comes over and leans against the wall like he owns the place.