~CHAPTER 27~

NOVA

Today is the day of the wedding. Last night, Braxton stayed with his brothers Sawyer, Rory, and his nephew, Noah. While Athena and Everleigh stayed here with Bella. I am so nervous today. I woke up around 8:15 a.m. and I was fine at first. Zoe, I don't know if I can do this. I feel really shaky and seeing spots. I need Braxton. Nova it will be ok, Ari says calm down. He feels your anxiety and stressing out. Braxton feels it, too. Next thing I know, I am throwing up in the bathroom before I black out. When I wake up again, it is 2 p.m. and the ceremony is at 6 p.m. I felt a hand on my face and the tingles let me know it was my mate and I opened my eyes to see him half dressed for the wedding. He smiled at me.

"Hey babe, glad you're awake. You worried us all." Braxton said.

"I am so very sorry, Braxton. I was talking to Zoe and then I started to shake and see spots. Next thing I knew, I was getting sick. That I all I remember." I said.

"You blacked-out after you got sick. Zoe was trying to calm you down from your panic attack. How long have you been having them?" Braxton asked. I just looked down; I was afraid to answer him. He put a hand on my cheek and my me looked at him.

"Babe, no matter when they started, it's ok, we will get through it together. How often do they happen?" Braxton asked.

"When I wake up alone without you. You keep them at bay. The closer it got to the wedding got the more frequently they came. I'm just nervous. But they started because of Christy and Madison and having me kidnapped. I have talked to Dr. Elijah, and he suggested medication, but I refused to take it. He said it could harm Zoe and make it harder to have pups. So, I just deal with them." I said.

"Oh babe, well, I am going nowhere without you. Well, maybe to finish getting ready and for you to get ready. As long as you still want to get married today. You do still want to marry me today, don't you?" Braxton asked. I nodded.

"1000 times yes and there because I am nervous and want it to be perfect, not that I don't want to marry you, silly weirdo. No go, I need to shower and get dressed and ready. I'll be the one in white." I said.

"Perfect, I will see you there, my love. I love you Nova Sky Daniels." Braxton said, and he kissed her.

"I love you too, Braxton Lee Waylon." I said as she kissed him back. He left the room, and she got a shower. She came downstairs after her shower. To see Bella in her dress and she like a princess. Sylvie, Nora, Athena, and Everleigh were all in their dresses and looked beautiful.

"You all look amazing." I said.

"Oh, sweetie, are you ok? We all were so worried. We called Braxton when you weren't waking up." Sylvie said.

"Thank you all. I appreciate it. I am much better. Just another panic attack. But after today, I will be much better. So, let's get me ready to marry my mate, who is the love of my life." I said.

"Now that's what I like to hear!" Athena said.

"Hey Sweetie, I will do your hair." My mother said. Sylvie stayed downstairs with Bella and monitored her While Athena, Everleigh and I went up to my room and we sat down at my vanity and about 45-minutes later she finished with my hair. Next was to get my make-up done. I loved the look. Half up do with lots of curls with a tiara in my hair.

"I will do your make-up and with no objections, either." Nora said. I nodded, and we all laughed. It took about an hour to do my makeup. She did my eye in a Smokey look, but they had a blue color to match my dress and the color of choice. I loved it. Nora knew what I had pictured. But knew I couldn't ever do it myself.