~CHAPTER 16~

BRAXTON

Walking in our cabin this afternoon and finding a guy in our bedroom, I was seeing red at first and then I recognized the scent. It was her brother, Alpha Easton; he made it out to the ceremony. I was so glad that he made it. This gave them the time to catch up, and he could tell her about what was going on with her father. This needed to come from him and not from me or my father. Yes, my father went to the council on her behalf to help her. But her brother needs to explain why her father did everything that he did. So, maybe she will understand. She may never forgive him, and I can't say that I will ever blame her. But I hope that maybe one day she will consider it.

Nova and I had since retired to the cabin from the BBQ celebration. She was getting tired; She had gone to take a shower, and I was sitting on the chair reading a book. I turned on her Spotify playlist for her. Once she gets out, she like to listen to it while she falls asleep. I heard the door open. I looked up, and all I said was Nova in a Blue silk robe partly opened and a blue teddy on underneath it. My mouth watered. I was fighting Ari's control badly. She walked over to me. I could tell she was still herself. She looked at me and winked.

"You're playing with fire, Nova," I said. She laughed.

"Maybe I'm ready to get burned." I got up from the chair, set the book on the chair, picked Nova, and placed her on the bed.

"Are you sure you're ready for this?" I asked her. She just nodded at me. "Words Nova." I said. "Tell me what you want, love."

"Yes Braxton, take me. I want you. All of you." She said. That was all I needed to hear before I kissed her. I removed her robe and looked at her. She was absolutely beautiful, and she was all mine. Thank the mood goddess for that.

"I hope this isn't expensive." I said, and she giggled and shook her head no.

"No, I only bought it for tonight. It's been under my dress." She said, and I ripped it off of her.

"You're a naughty girl." I said, smacking her ass. She laughed.

I was kissing her down her neck and landed on her breasts. I started playing with her pussy. I entered one finger. Damn, she was already so wet. I fingered her; she moaned, and I kept going so I entered another.

"Braxton, I n-need to tell y-you something." She said.

"What is it, babe?" I asked her, as I continued to do what I was doing.

"I'm a virgin." She said. I stopped and looked at her.

"Ok, and is that supposed to mean that I don't want to make love to my mate?" I asked.

"I don't know." She said she cried.

"Babe, don't cry. I am one too. I have waited for you to remember. We already talked about both of us waiting for each other." I said. She nodded and grabbed me and kissed me with so much passion and love.

"I love you Braxton!" she said.

"I love you Nova!" I said, "Now lay back dear." I said.

She did as I asked her to. I started kissing her from her mouth down to her neck. There is a sweet spot on her neck where my mark will be. I was still kissing her as I was playing with her mound as I interested two fingers insider her and played with her clit. Then I slowly kissed her from her mouth down her neck till I reached her breasts. I began sucking on her breasts and playing with the other one with my other hand. Hearing her moan was music to my ears. She was getting off on my fingers and it was so hot. When she finished, I brought her fingers up to my mouth and I sucked on them. I kissed from her mouth to her sweet mound. I ate her pussy out like there was no tomorrow. She was moaning and screaming as I licked and sucked on her clit. I put my cock at her entrance and I slowing pushed in it.