~Untitled Part 28~

BRAXTON

These past few days have been rough on me and Ari. We both wanted to be with Zoe and Nora. But we decided we were going to wait until we were married before we were going to be intimate with her again. I blocked everyone out this morning and prepared to get ready for this evening. I woke up late. It was around 12 p.m. I had gone out to lunch with the boys and did some last-minute shopping for myself and Nova. We were going to a beach for our honeymoon. So, I bought us items to take to the beach. Like towels, swim trunks, bikinis, swimsuit cover, sunscreen. I even brought protection; in case she isn't ready yet to try for a pup. I was sure of her feelings about that yet. When I grabbed my suitcases from my mother yesterday, she had already packed our clothes. So, I just added the stuff to our suitcases and put them in my truck. Later on in the afternoon, I had gotten a shower, and I was getting ready to marry Nova, is when my mother got a hold of me saying that there was something wrong with Nova. So, I was half dressed and ran over to our house to check on her. I walked into our house and headed up to our room and sat on the bed and rubbed the hair out of her face.

"Hey babe, glad you're awake. You worried us all." I said.

"I am so very sorry, Braxton. I was talking to Zoe and then I started to shake and see spots. Next thing I knew, I was getting sick. That I all I remember." Nova said.

"You blacked-out after you got sick. Zoe was trying to calm you down from your panic attack. How long have you been having them?" I asked. Nova just looked down; and she was afraid to answer him. He put a hand on her cheek to get her to look at him.

"Babe, no matter when they started, it's ok, we will get through it together. How often do they happen?" I asked.

"When I wake up alone without you. You keep them at bay, closer the wedding got, the more frequently they came. I'm just nervous. But they started because of Christy and Madison and having me kidnapped. I have talked to Dr. Elijah, and he suggested medication, but I refused to take it. He said it could harm Zoe and make it harder to have pups. So, I just deal with them." Nova said.

"Oh babe, well, I am going nowhere without you. Well, maybe to finish getting ready and for you to get ready. As long as you still want to get married today. You do still want to marry me today, don't you?" I asked, and Nova nodded.

"1000 times yes and there because I am nervous and want it to be perfect, not that I don't want to marry you, silly weirdo. No go, I need to shower and get dressed and ready. I'll be the one in white." She said.

"Perfect, I will see you there, my love. I love you Nova Sky Daniels." He said, and he kissed her.

"I love you too, Braxton Lee Waylon." She said as she kissed him back.

Don't worry Braxton, Zoe says she is ok now that she has talked to you and seen you. You calmed her down. She was just having another panic attack. We should have stayed with her last night in wolf form. Ari, sometimes you are the smarter one of the two of us. Don't let that get to your hearing, mister. But you're probably right. Ha-ha Braxton and too late, it already it. And I am always right. Oh shit, what am I going to do with you? For starters, you are going to finish getting ready and then we are going to head over to the ceremony location so we can marry our mate. Innovative idea Ari, Good Idea. Ari just laughed, and I headed into my brother's house where I was staying, and I finished getting ready for the wedding. The wedding and reception went by faster than I wanted them to. It must be honest. I wish they both were longer.

Nova looked absolutely stunning in her wedding dressing dress today that our mothers made her. They did a wonderful job on the dress, if fit all her amazing curves. This goes beyond the mate bond, because I love Nova with all my heart and soul. I made us for one another. Before my mother called me, I knew there was something wrong with Nova. I am so connected to her. She is the love of my life and my entire world.