~CHAPTER 15

"Braxton, what are you talking about? My father took my chances of the Alpha title away and gave it to Easton." She says.

"You remember that trip that my dad went on?" I asked her.

"Yes, of course I do. It was for some pack business for you." Nova said.

"Not technically. He went to the Elder Council on your behalf. Please don't be mad at him. That is what the trip was," I said. She had a shocked and confused look on her.

"I'm not mad at him. However, I am rather shocked and confused." She said. "But I could never be mad at him. He is suck a sweet, kind man."

"It's ok, everything will be ok. Tomorrow when Elder Royce comes for your Luna Ceremony, he is going to announce you as your true and rightful title. Alpha-Luna Nova Sky Daniels." I said.

"Wow, so I get my title, after all. And your father did that for me?" She said, still surprised and happy about it.

"Yes, because to him, you're his daughter and one day you will be a Waylon, too." She said.

"Someday Braxton." She said and winked.

"Really Nova. You want to marry me someday?" I asked.

"Well, yes, I wouldn't want to have a different last name than our future pups, and I want to marry you in the future. There I said it." She told him. Then he grabbed her and kissed her.

NOVA

Yesterday, Braxton told me I would get my Alpha title, to which I am entitled. Which makes me extremely nervous, excited, happy, and anxious all at once. I have never had so many emotions flow through me all at once like this before. I look outside and I see the stage is all set up and all the chairs are ready for the pack. Athena, Rosalie, and the pack cooks have been working on all the food for the pack BBQ in celebration for today. I didn't want the traditional party. I wanted a BBQ, something different. I like easy foods, backyard foods and nothing fancy. Athena loved the idea.

So, here it is 4 p.m. I have showered, dressed in my light blue off shoulder sun dress with white wedge sandals. My hair and makeup were done. I even wore the jewelry that Easton and Violet had given me for my birthday. I am really missing them today. There was a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said. The door opened, and I never expected to see Easton standing there looking at me.

"Hey Sky, man, have I missed you!" Easton said. I looked shocked, ran into his arms, and gave him the biggest hug in the world.

"East, I have missed you, wait what are you doing here? How did you get here?" I asked him. He handed me an invitation to my Luna ceremony." He said.

"Your mate, Alpha Braxton and his Father Alpha Garrett invited me. Said that I needed to be here for my little sister. Don't worry about dad, Okay. But we need to talk about him." He said.

"Why East? He banished me on my birthday after I couldn't shift because of Jordan. Why should I care what he has to say?" I asked?

"Because Charlie was going to name you Beta, instead of Jordan, and that put a target on your back. Dad also knew that your true mate was Braxton, two-months before Jordan found out you were his mate. He did it to protect you. If he told you, he didn't think you would believe him." He said.

He is right. I wouldn't have believed him. I knew my father to do for doing things for good reasons. Maybe banishing me was for a good reason. But why didn't he just tell me? Why didn't Charlie tell me he was going to name me Beta? He never told me, but I heard him tell dad. A strong She-Wolf is me. I could have defended myself against Jordan, as I am stronger than him.