A/N + Warnings

Hi guys! So, my last story flopped. Like horribly. So I hope this one doesn't, because I've put a lot of effort in and I really think that I like the way this is going to come out. Thank you for those who are reading, but before you read this story, please check out the trigger warnings. If you don't like this story, or get triggered by any of the things mentioned, please just take it out of your library and stop reading. There's no need to leave nasty comments or anything. If you like it please vote and do comment. Thank you!!

TW:
-Mentions of rape, abuse, and death.
-Mentions of suicide/suicidal thoughts
-Some 'gory' scenes.
-(maybe) Some smut;)
-Vile Language
-Daddy Issues💀
-Scenes that will give you second-hand embarrassment

LMK if I missed anything. lol.
________
P.S., this story is honestly gonna have plenty of grammar mistakes and most likely some parts that don't make the most sense. If you get confused at any point, there is parts that are meant to confuse you- things that will be revealed later on in the story, yk? Things might move a little slow or a little fast at times but it gets good at some point.

I also won't be doing an "aesthetics" part where it shows the aesthetics of the characters. I want you guys to be able to visualize the characters and houses and etc on your own and how you like it. Instead, I'll just be doing a part that shows the characters name, personality, age, gender, relation to the MC, and etc. that's all. Thank you:)

P.P.S., I apologize if there isn't many "steamy" scenes. Im not too good with those. But I promise that there's still many romantic scenes. ;)

Please vote and comment opinions !!!! Unless they're negative. then don't. LMFAO
-