Forest

NICOLAS'S POV
~_______~_______~

I grunted angrily as I threw my phone across the room. I had just gotten a call that someone stole our shipments. Do these guards and assassins not know how to do their fucking job? It's not that hard.

And they act as if I don't know. I'm the leader of the fucking Spanish Mafia, I'd find out as soon as somebody tampers with my business.

I look into my closet and realize I don't have shit to wear. I sigh frustratingly and decided to go to the mall.

No harm in doing a bit of shopping, right?

I step into my car and hit the gas, speeding towards the mall. I wasn't in a fucking mood for anything.
When I got there, I saw some people in the corridor I did not want to meet. The fucking Italians.

Today was just not my day, huh?

They started to walk in the direction to the food court - my direction - and I walked past them, glaring. They glared at me, too. But, I bumped into something- someone?

I looked slightly down to see a girl, about 16, already looking at me. She didn't look scared. She was looking directly into my eyes- as if something was in them that she couldn't understand.

I looked into hers, her green eyes that reminded me so much of a forest.

They were like a jungle, a jungle you would get lost in and yet never want to leave. One of the fucking Italians, Lorenzo, grabbed her arm and pulled her away. What the fuck?

I didn't stop staring at her until she turned the corner, where I finally teared my eyes away.

Who was that? Why the fuck was she with the Italians? Who was she, to Lorenzo? Another one of his whores? She was pretty.

What the fuck.

There's no way I just called her pretty. Im probably just confused, her eyes were pretty, she wasn't, she didn't look pretty- I didn't find any girls pretty. I was Nicolas Ricci, no girl was pretty to me. Just hot or sexy.

Her eyes though.. her forest green eyes. Holy shit. I would stare at them all day if I could.

I shook it off and grumbled, going on about my business, buying things here and there. Although, the girl never left my mind. I was curious. Intrigued.
__________________________________
Word count: 371

Please leave a vote and comment, thank you lovelies, stay hydrated!<3