Daughter?

FRANCESCO'S POV
~_______~_______~

I sighed deeply as I turned off my laptop, making my way down to the living room. I had a long day of work, and I needed a fucking drink.

As I walked into the living room I noticed my two eldest sons, Enzo and Emilio, sitting on the couch. I gave them a slight smile and a nod, and they did the same.

"Hey boys, how was yo-" I was interrupted by my phone ringing. I rolled my eyes in annoyance as I picked it up.

"Yes, this is he. I'm sorry, what? Daughter? She is alive? What the fuck. Are you sure? - THIS MORNING? WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU CALL EARLIER? I'm sorry, sir. Fuck. Yes, yes I will be there. I will take her in, shit- okay- I'll be there in 7 hours."

I put the phone down and a grin grew on my face. My daughter. The one who we presumed died when she was 3- we saw her die. A video was sent to me, a video of a man torturing my daughter until she died from blood loss. I killed that man, torturing him slowly and stretching his death out for as long as possible, making him beg for forgiveness and mercy before I finally ended his life.

"Dad.. what the fuck were you talking about?" Enzo asked.

I wanted to scold him for his language, but I just smiled wider.

"Your sister is alive.. our bambina, she is alive - she is in LA, we need to pick her up, we need to- they did a DNA test, it's her, she isn't dead. Let's leave, now!" I said, my smile reaching my ears. (Baby.)

Enzo's eyes widened as he jumped from his seat and ran out to the car. Emilio was sitting there in shock, processing my words. I ran out after Enzo, telling the driver to bring us to the airport as fast as he could, where we would take a private jet to LA.

I couldn't believe she was alive. I saw her die, on a recording, right in front of my eyes. Was it edited? No, it couldn't be.. did she survive that? Was she really alive? What if this was some kind of sick prank? I really hope it wasn't.

I missed my bambina. I missed her so much.
_______________________________
Word count: 395
Short chapter, I just wanted to show a side from Francesco.

Vote and Comment please lovelies, thank you!:)