Hospital

MAXIM'S POV
~_______~_______~

As soon as we got the call from a guard we had look after Verity that she was in the hospital, my heart dropped.

The hospital was 50 minute away from where we were, but since dad was driving and his daughter was hurt, it took around 20 minutes. Fun.

I was in a daze the whole way there. My little sister. She was hurting and in a fucking hospital bed right now.

I knew about her situation with her stepfather, John. We all knew. We helped her treat her wounds. We helped her get through it.

One fucking week with those idiot Italians, and she is already in the hospital. How can they have not noticed she was in pain? How did they not realize ?

When we arrived I swear there was about to be a fucking war. Dad was crazy. When him and the good-for-nothing Italian don were away to talk to the nurse, the Italians were glaring at me , Andrei, and Alexei.

"What is your relationship to my sister? How do you know her? What the fuck are you doing here, you scopate russe?"(russian fucks)

I glared daggers at the voice. Enzo, the eldest son of the Moretti family. He was powerful, he never let people walk under him. I admit, the first time I met him years ago, I was intimidated, even if he was somewhat harmless towards me. He was angry all the time and acted powerful. But it didn't take me long to realize it all an act. He couldn't do shiiit to me. Id have him on the ground in a fucking second. He is weak, he lets his emotions get the best of him.

"None of your business, засранец" (asshole.) I muttered, rolling my eyes. My face was blank and I made no facial expressions.

"It is my business. She is my sister and she is in the fucking hospital, then our second greatest fucking rival arrives and claims to know her!" Enzo yelled. He stood up, anger radiating off him. Like I said, he lets his emotions get the best of him. If we were to fight, he wouldn't be fighting to win. He'd be fighting out of anger, and anger is a very dangerous thing when not used correctly.

I sighed, "Sit the fuck back down."

He glared at me and was about to say something but was cut off as footsteps were approaching. He sat down and my father entered with Verity's sperm donor. He explained Verity's condition and I was heartbroken.

My little sister. I knew all this had happened to her, I helped her heal every time, but hearing it out loud- shit. I could tell my father and the sperm donor were holding back some things, they only told us that she had fractured ribs and a few injuries. But there was something big, I know it, and I will find out.

After a few dreadful minutes of glaring and waiting , the nurse came in and stated that Verity would like to see me, Andrei, Alexei, and my dad first. I gave the Italians a rather smug look as we walked to Verity's room. When I closed the door behind me, I could hear the Italians complaining.

Haha, Fuckers. She likes us better.

I carefully walked over to Verity, who was looking at us with a wide smile. It didn't quite reach her eyes, though.

"My favorite daughter, how are you feeling?" My father exclaimed.

"I'm your only daughter," she frowned.