"Pretty."

VERITY'S POV
~_______~_______~

I woke up, hugging a pillow. I felt pillows all around me, enclosing me into a comfy embrace.

And then I realized I wasn't hugging a pillow.

I looked up at my twin brother, Valentino, fast asleep. He looked peaceful, not a single sad or nervous emotion on his face but a calm one. He had his arm wrapped around me tightly, like he was afraid I'd leave. I had my head against his chest and our legs were slightly intertwined.

My heart melted at the thought of me cuddling my twin brother. He didn't make me want to blame him for the abandonment. I felt at peace.

Until, of course, Lorenzo came bathing in the room and jumped on top of us.

"Wakey Wakey siblings! We're going on a twin bonding day." He exclaimed.

I groaned and tried rolling over, but Valentinos arm just tightened around me.

"Go away Lorenzo," Valentino muttered, his voice muffled as he buried his head in my hair.

"No. Get up. It's 9:30 and we need ENERGY today! We're going shopping for Verity, to get things for her room and some clothes that would match her style. Duh," Lorenzo grabbed the water bottle on my nightstand and opened it, pouring it onto our faces.

I jolted up and gave Lorenzo a death stare, but Valentino just rolled onto his stomach and continued sleeping. Lorenzo grinned at me and exited out the room , slamming my door. Fuckin weirdo.

I got up and stretched, and went to my closet. I got some slightly baggy jeans with rips in them and a graphic t-shirt. I huffed in annoyance at the outfit that I didn't feel like putting on and instead got a black sweater that was oversized and some white biker shorts. I took a shower quickly and changed, and walked out the bathroom to see that Valentino wasn't in my room anymore. I shrugged, thinking he just went to get ready.

I did my makeup, covering the visible bruises and scars with concealer. I put mascara on and a bit of blush + highlighter, and some tinted sunscreen so I could have that glow and healthy skin at the same time.

My skin wasn't healthy at all, but whatever

I put my curly hair into a messy bun that looked put together and cute at the same time, while also being all over the place. I left two strands out the front for the 'aesthetic'. When I made it downstairs, I saw Lorenzo dressed in a white simple shirt with a black t shirt over and some cargo pants. Leonardo was dressed in a similar thing with different colors. They both wore chains and rings. I gotta say, they got style.

Valentino stumbled downstairs, and I almost smiled when I realized we accidentally matched. Almost.  He was wearing a black sweater and white   baggy-ish jeans. We both were wearing white Air Force 1's.

He rolled his eyes at everybody's matching outfits but had an amused look in his eyes. Or eye.  Whatever.

"MOM! DAD! WE ARE LEAVING TO THE MALL. DON'T PRODUCE ANY MORE CHILDREN WHILST WE'RE GONE!! I'M SURE YOUR SATISFIED WITH SEVEN OF US!" Lorenzo yelled, earning a scolding from his mother as we walked out.

We walked up to a beautiful black hellcat. Lorenzo got in the front seat to drive, Leonardo next to him, and me and Valentino in the back.

I gotta say, this was kind of weird. Twin siblings hanging with their twin siblings while twinning with their twins and going out to have twin siblings day.

Trippy. Or maybe I'm just amazed by small things. Maybe both.

We finally arrive at the huge mall. The first thing we do is go to a decorations shop, where they had tapestries, LED lights, comforters, pillow covers, and etc. I got some plastic vines along with fairy lights and LED lights, with a large tapestry. I got some cotton that I was going to shape into clouds and attach to the ceiling. I also got a white fluffy comforter and some cute pillow covers. My room was going to look amazing.

Then, we went to clothing shops. Lorenzo made us get matching outfits, and even got extras for Matteo- I doubt he'll even let that be in his wardrobe.

I got some necessities and we all finally got hungry.

"Let's go to the food court, I'm so hungry, I think I can eat two horses and a hippo." Lorenzo complained.

"Oh yea? Well I can eat two horses, a hippo, and a giraffe." Leonardo snickered.

"Shut up both of you, I can say two horses, a hippo, a giraffe, and a dinosaur." Valentino muttered.

Leonardo stuck his tongue out at him and Lorenzo put Leonardo in a head lock. Valentino smacked them both upside the head and I weakly smiled. It was moments like these that were nice, but I was reminded of my real brothers- Maxim, Andrei, and Alexei.

I missed them so much. It hasn't even been that long, but I'm so used to seeing them everyday, hanging out with them for hours and not wanting to leave Maxims house. The sleepovers where we would draw on whoever's face who fell asleep fist, or the fights we would get into about small things that would be joked about later on in the day. I missed my brothers.

"Verity? Verity! Snap out of it." Lorenzo was snapping his fingers in front of my face.

I didn't even realize I zoned out. I smiled at him apologetically and he smiled back. The four of us made our way to the food court when I bumped into somebody. I was about to say sorry when I met their eyes.

They were a beautiful storm grey, with so much emotion. You wouldn't be able to tell unless you looked really close. I didn't even look at any of his features, his face, nothing. Just his eyes. They were so...pretty.

Lorenzo's face darkened as he looked at the grey-eyed man, and he grabbed my hand and walked away. I didn't say anything as the man just stared. We didn't break eye contact until Lorenzo turned the corner, entering the food court.

Pretty. So pretty.
__________________________________
Word count: 1009

SOOO-.. y'all think this is the MC love interest? Maybe?
Maybe not.
Please vote and comment or whatever, bye lovelies and stay hydrated.!<3