Oops?

VERITY'S POV
~_______~_______~

I woke up to two bodies flying on top of me.

I groaned and tried to push Miya and Derek off of me.

Keyword: tried.

My body and arms still being quite sore from last night's fight, I couldn't push the two devils off.

"Get off me, you fatasses!" I used all four of my limbs and finally was able to get them off me. They fell on the floor with a loud thud but stood up quickly.

"Jesus fuck.. what time is it?" I sighed and looked at the side clock.

9:30 A.M.

"My biologicals are going to kill me," I whispered in horror.

Derek rolled his eyes, "Mikael and Anya have trackers on you, right? They probably told your bios that you are safe. They'd recognize this mansion as one of the backup safehouses."

"No, Derek. Mikael is being cocky as fuck, probably letting my bios panic. Anya would probably yell at him for it but still.. she wouldn't say anything either." I sighed and got out of the bed.

"It's fine, we'll come up for an excuse. Now go shower you stink! Both of you." Miya giggled and Derek walked out the room, grumbling how he smelt 'very good' and that he had the best hygiene out of all of us.

I did smell of sweat so I stripped my clothes in the bathroom and took a hot shower, the heat of the water burning on my cuts and bruises but I didn't mind because... hot showers are better than cold ones.

Never in my life will I take a cold shower when I have the option of a hot shower.

My muscles relaxed and I quickly did all of my hygiene. Since we crashed in Derek's room, I started changing into one of his white t-shirts, a grey jumper and grey sweatpants. They were all big on me because Derek is a tall fatass so I had to adjust them a bit before running downstairs to the kitchen.

The smell of French toast, eggs and bacon hit my nose and I practically died and went to heaven right there.

Derek placed a plate of French Toast and eggs with a side of bacon and some juice in front of me. I frowned, it looked yummy as hell but I couldn't stomach all of that. I didn't have an eating disorder, no, neither did I give a fuck about my weight because I am at a perfectly healthy weight and I know it, but because I used to barely eat anything so having many big meals a day was new to me.

Courtesy of John.

"Just try to. It's fine if you can't eat it all, just eat whatever amount that you can eat. Don't force anything down." Derek smiled at me and I returned it gratefully, digging in.

When I was done I grabbed my phone off the counter and my eyes widened at the notifications.

90 Missed Calls from Sperm Donor 😒
102 texts from Spawnpoint 🤰
42 missed calls & texts from Enzo 🤬
20 texts from Fam Bam 💥 + Verity Group Chat
56 texts from Siblings🤓Group Chat
1,086 Texts and missed calls from One Eyed Jack/My Other Half 😎🏴‍☠️
5 texts from Dad 😨😰