Forbidden|Lena Luthor|part 2*

Smut warning. Reader is g!p

Lena is left home all alone, so she decides to invite someone over.

It was Y/n, of course.

Lena tells her that she's home alone and that she can just come in the front door without knocking.

---

Y/n gets there 15 minutes later and walks in the front door. She locks the door behind her with the key left in the door.

As she turns around, she is met by Lena wrapping her arms around her neck and pulling her in.

"Hey," Y/n whispers, "Hi," Lena replies innocently as she presses their lips together. Y/n grabs her waist and gently pushes Lena against the wall as they kiss passionately.

They pull back slightly to catch their breath. "Twice in one day, huh?" Y/n smirks. "Couldn't waste the opportunity," Lena says seductively. "You know, having the whole house to ourselves and we can be as loud as we want," she whispers in your ear.

Y/n just hums in response as she connects their lips again. They start making their way toward the living room as they fall on the soft couch, not breaking the kiss.

They make out for a bit before they go to Lena's room as they don't know when Lex will be coming back and they don't want to be caught in a compromising position.

As Lena drags Y/n upstairs into her room and towards her bed, she almost makes the mistake of not locking her door. "Wait, someone's eager." Y/n laughs as Lena pulls her to the bed.

"We have to lock the door," Y/n says as she lets go of Lena's hand and goes to lock the door. "Can never be too safe," Y/n mumbles.

When she locks the door, they connect their lips again as they make their way towards the bed. Y/n picks Lena up and throws her on the bed, causing Lena to shriek and then laugh as Y/n gets on the bed and straddles her as they both giggle.

"You're lucky you didn't break my bed," Lena laughs. "Oh yeah," Y/n whispers, causing Lena to nod. "What if i did? What would you do to me?" Y/n whispers in a funny voice.

Lena giggles at the weird voice as she lifts her head and kisses Y/n again. They would always mess and joke around when they were hooking up, which made their experiences together even better.

Lena sat up as they kissed and Y/n pulled off her shirt when they pulled away for a second. Lena did the same and pulled off Y/n's shirt. 

Y/n unclipped Lena's bra and it fell off her shoulders and down her arms, causing Y/n to pull it off and toss it to the side.

Y/n pushed her back down on the bed as they kissed. Y/n slowly started moving away from her lips and moved down, leaving kisses down her jaw and neck.

Lena moaned as Y/n sucked on her sweet spot. After a bit, she continued moving down, kissing down her chest and her breasts before making her way down her stomach to just above her sweats.

Y/n looked up for permission before pulling down Lena's sweats and underwear that she tossed to the side. She also pulled off her own sweats but kept her boxers on.

Y/n leaned in to kiss Lena on the lips again as she massaged Lena's boobs with her free hand and pressed her knee lightly into Lena's center, causing her to let out a muffled moan.

"Fuck" Lena breathed out as Y/n pulled away. Y/n teases Lena's slit with the tip of her fingers. She gives her one last peck before she moves down to her clit.

Y/n licks a stripe up Lena's folds, "fuck you're so wet darling" Y/n states as Lena moans in anticipation. Y/n continues working Lena's clit with her tongue as she teases her with her fingers. "Fuck!" Lena moans out quietly. "Please" "please fuck me" Lena gets out betweens breaths.