Throuple|Natasha Romanoff|Wanda Maximoff*

Smut warning: Reader and Natasha are G!P.
---

Natasha was out on a mission for two weeks and she's finally coming home today.

The three of you are all in a relationship and you have rules. Wanda has been misbehaving at the start of the week and broke some of them.

You wanted to punish her, but you thought it would be more fun to do it when Natasha comes back, especially because by now Wanda will think that you forgot about it since it's been five days since you caught her doing something she shouldn't.

---

"Hey," you whisper in Wanda's ear, wrapping your arms around her and placing a small kiss on the side of her neck.

"Hi," Wanda says back as she stops what she is doing, blushing slightly by your actions. After a year of dating, your touch still never failed to make her blush.

"What are you doing?" You whispered in her ear. "Nothing much," Wanda replied with a smile as she turned to look at you over her shoulder.

"What about you?" She asks quietly. "Umm, nothing much really," you said with a groan. Wanda hated when you used that tone. No matter what you said, it would always turn her on.

"Nat is coming back today," you state as you start pulling away from Wanda, leaving her slightly flustered.

"Oh yeah?" Wanda says as she turns around and pulls you in for a kiss. "Yeah," you reply softly as you pull away.

You go to leave the room, but are stopped by Wanda. "Wait, where are you going?" Wanda says in a slightly whiny voice.

"Downstairs, why?" You asks nonchalantly knowing damn well that you made Wanda horny.

"Stay," Wanda pouts, "maybe we could have some fun," she adds with a pout as she pulls you in for a kiss again, this time much more heated and passionate.

"Okay, okay, I'll stay," you say, knowing that this was your intention all along. So things would already be in swing by the time Natasha arrives.

You pick Wanda up and carry her to the bed. You place her down gently and get on top of her, placing gentle kisses along her jaw and neck.

Wanda moans softly as you suck on her pulse point. You quickly swipe off Wanda's shirt and kiss down her chest and stomach roughly.

Wanda rips off her bra and tosses it to the side, finally letting her breast free. You give some special attention to each breast as Wanda moans out a soft 'please'.

You pull off your shirt, now only in your sports bra. You place kisses down her body again, this time stopping at the waist band of Wanda's trousers.

You look up for permission and Wanda nods, so you pull off her sweats alongside her underwear and socks, tossing them to the side.

You continue to kiss down, missing her centre and proceeding to her thighs. Wanda let out moans of desperation as you kiss her everywhere but where she wants you to.

"Please, Y/n, I want to feel your tongue," Wanda finally expresses. You flashed her a quick smirk before going down, licking Wanda's clit softly.

You work her clit in a circular motion causing Wanda to moan. Once you felt that Wanda was getting closer to an orgasm, you pulled away.

The last thing you wanted right now was for Wanda to cum, it's punishment time which means she won't be having an orgasm for the next while.

You pulled away from Wanda's heat and quickly pulled off your shorts and boxers before Wanda had much time to complain.