One night stand|Alex Danvers*

G!p reader
---
Your eyes opened slowly as they adjusted to the light peeking through your blinds. Your head was sore from last night's drinking, and you couldn't remember much of what happened.

You slowly rose, leaning on your elbow as you rubbed your temple, trying to release some pressure.

You turned your head and to your surprise there was another woman in your bed. You were very much curious about the events of last night considering you couldn't remember anything and there's a stranger in your bed.

You just hoped that you didn't do anything too stupid since you were obviously very drunk. All you could guess so far is that you had slept with this woman as you were completely naked under the sheets and from what you could see of the woman tangled in the sheets next to you, she was too.

You stared at the wall for a few minutes trying to remember what had occurred but you couldn't remember anything past the point of getting to the bar with your friends and the first few drinks you had.

You reached for your nightstand, quietly getting some pain meds to help with your headache. You didn't really know what to do in this situation, and it's not like you can just leave and pretend this never happened as it happened in your house.

You drank some water with your medication and laid back down in your spot gently. You stared at the ceiling, unsure of what to do.

The woman stirred in her sleep and you knew she was going to wake up soon. You were not ready for the awkwardness that was bound to follow.

The woman turned in her sleep, her arm connecting with your body causing her to jump awake at the sudden contact.

The woman stared at you in confusion before rubbing her eyes, not saying a word. Her head was throbbing and she thought that she was seeing things.

"I'm not going to disappear after you rub your eyes" you say with a chuckle as you hand her the same medication you took with a fresh bottle of water as you saw her wince in pain.

"It's a little hard to disappear when we're in my house" you add with an awkward laugh. The woman just now took the opportunity to look around, realizing that she was in fact not in her own room.

"Right" she says as she sees clothes scattered all over the place. "I assume, by your reaction, that you do not in fact remember anything from last night either?" You question.

The woman laughs as the reality of the situation hits her, "no, I do not" she agrees as she finally looks at you, only now noticing your features, specifically your eyes.

She stared into your eyes like she couldn't look away even if she wanted to, like she was drawn to them.

You look away from her, feeling butterflies in your stomach as she stared into you eyes. She quickly realized and retracted her eyes from you.

"I'm Alex, by the way" she says as she realizes that you don't even remember each other's names since you don't even remember meeting.

"Y/n" you answer simply. "I like that name" Alex says as she looks at you again. She looked away much quicker this time as she looked for her phone.

"I need to know what the fuck happened last night" Alex laughs as she finds her phone on the nightstand next to her. She opens it and sees a few missed messages from various people.

She was surprised to see that it was only 8:30 in the morning as you most likely didn't get to bed till way late since you must have been at the bar for ages considering neither of you remembered anything.

"Yeah me too" you laugh "I'm going to message my friends if they remember anything" you add as you grab your phone and text them in your group chat.

Alex does the same, messaging her sister and a few of her other friends that were there. You put your phone down after sending the message as you figured no one would be awake yet to respond anyway. You were just dying to know what happened.