Punishment|Kate bishop*

Smut warning G!P reader

You get back from a week trip a day early. You have not told your girlfriend of your early return as you wanted to surprise her.

You enter your shared appartament which seems oddly quiet. Usually Kate would be watching something in the living room at this time.

You're confused and thought maybe she is not home. As you start taking off your shoes you hear soft moans coming from your shared bedroom.

You approach the door quietly as to not startle your girlfriend, you push the door open quietly not wanting to alert her to your presence too early

You smirk when you see the sight in front of you, your girlfriends eyes shut tightly and her legs spread open as she pumps two fingers in and out of her self.

You watch her for a minute as she continues to pleasure herself, she moans your name out softly, still unaware of your presence.

You then suddenly cleared your throat, closing the door at the same time to alret her to your presence.

Kate jumps lightly as she covers herself with the blanket. You chuckle lightly at how startled she got.

She pulls her fingers out slowly not saying a word as you take off your jacket. She observes you for a while as you don't acknowledge her.

"I'm sorry" she breathes out softly as you empty your pockets on the desk. She knew better than to be pleasuring herself while you were away without your permission.

She knew she wasn't allowed to touch what belonged to you, she agreed to those rules and now she broke them.

"I'm sorry, I- i just couldn't w-wait any longer" Kate whimpered. "It's okay baby, I'm not mad" you say as you approach her, placing your hands on her cheeks softly causing her to smile.

You pull her in for a soft kiss knowing that you were going to punish her for this. Kate goes to grab her trousers to get dressed, "don't" you say not looking at her.

"What?" She asks slightly confused. "Don't bother getting dressed" you say while putting your phone to charge.

"Oh, okay" Kate says shyly. You approach her again as you connect your lips in a heated kiss. This time not breaking apart until you needed air.

You positioned your knee against her clit as you pushed her down on the bed connecting your lips again.

Kate began to grind against your knee, needing a release. As soon as she was closer to her high you moved it away causing her to whine.

You kissed her neck softly, sliding your hand down to her centre a few minutes later, teasing her clit.

You repeated the same thing again, once she got close you pulled away. You did this a few more times, edging her endlessly.

"Please, I'm so sorry" Kate breathed out now having been denied an orgasm for the 5th time.

You move back and pull off your shirt revealing your toned body to your girlfriend. "Sorry isn't gonna cut it darling, you need to learn your lesson" you huffed in her ear and slightly bit down on hear earlobe causing her to moan.

You move back again and strip off your jeans followed by your boxers. Your hard dick springs free as it hits your stomach.

You position yourself between your girlfriends legs. You run your hand up and down her inner thigh causing her to shiver.

You took your dick in your hand and slowly swiped it through her folds. She moans loudly followed by a string of curses as you continue to tease her.

"Please baby, please I need you inside me" Kate cries out in frustration. "You need me or you need your fingers?" You ask her teasingly already knowing the answer.

"You.. always you. Just you" she pants out. You're satisfied with this answer so you push into her slowly.

You only push about half way in as you thrust into her slowly, teasing her. Kate wraps her legs around your hips trying to pull you in closer and deeper inside her.

You let her do so, but when she gets close you pull out despite her efforts to stop you.

"Please, I'm begging you Y/n please, I can't do this anymore " Kate begs as tears start to brim in her eyes.

You feel bad, having now denied her 8 times you decided to stop. You thrusted into her at a nice pace and let her hit her orgasm for the first time in 45 minutes.

Kate let's out pornographic moans and curses as she finally gets to release. "Fuck-, fuck thank you daddy" Kate says as you continue to help her ride out her orgasm.

You smirk at the name and continue. Instead of stoping after Kate's orgasm, you continue pumping into her, even faster than before.

You speed up your pace as well as thrust harder causing Kate to moan uncontrollably. "Yes fuck daddy, yes just like that" Kate screams as you pound into her.

It doesn't take long before she reaches another orgasm. She lets out a small whine when you pull out after her orgasm due to the emptiness inside her.

Kate pants as she recovers, you pull off her shirt that was clinging to her sweaty body from earlier. You play around with her breast for a bit before positioning her on all fours.

You sink your dick inside again and pound her mercilessly causing her to curse under her breath. You both eventually orgasm at she same time.

As soon as this orgasm hits, Kate collapses on the bed from exhaustion after being edged and then overstimulated so many times.

You placed a soft kiss on the back of Kate's neck as you both caught your breath. You helped her clean up and cuddled her as you both fell asleep.

Random Imagines (GxG)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें