Thank you baby|Hermione Granger

"Hey, Hermione," Y/n says as she enters the Gryffindor common room, plopping down next to Hermione on the couch. "Hey!" She replies with a smile. 

"So-" Y/n starts, "I was doing my homework and I'm struggling a little with potions, I'm just not sure how to continue it, do you think I could look at yours?" Y/n asks Hermione nervously.

"Yeah, sure. Here," Hermione says as she hands you her potions homework. "Thanks!" Y/n says gratefully. 

A little while later Harry and Ron enter the common room and join them. "Hey guys," Harry says excitedly, receiving heys from the two girls. 

"What are yous up to," Ron asks. "potions homework" Y/n replies not looking up, truthfully Y/n didn't like Ron much, she thought he was annoying.

"I'm just reading" Hermione replied as she flashed a small smile at the two boys before closing her book and engaging in conversation with them further. 

After 10 minutes Y/n was finally done looking at Hermione's potions homework as she figured out where she went wrong.

Y/n closed Hermione's notebook and she gave it back to her "Thank you baby," Y/n says with a grin as she hands her the book back. Y/n and Hermione were not together but Y/n often called her baby. "Anything for my favourite Lady" Hermione replied with a small wink joking around with Y/n.

"What?!? Hermione never lets us copy her homework!" Ron exclaims flabbergasted. Harry just shrugs in response as he doesn't really care about it causing Y/n to laugh at Ron's reaction. 

A wide smile spread across Hermione's face as she heard Y/n laugh. Hermione always loved Y/n's laugh as it would make her smile and her laugh was contagious. 

Ron keeps complaining about you getting to copy Hermione's homework when he never could. "Just take the L Ronald" Y/n laughs out teasing the boy causing him to frown. 

Their dislike for each other was mutual, Y/n didn't like Ron because he was a pain in the ass and Ron didn't like Y/n because he had a crush on Hermione and didn't like how close she was with her. Ron was also pretty sure that you also had a crush on Hermione and felt threatened.

 Y/n and Hermione always flirted with each other as a joke, or at least that's what they wanted it to seem like, a joke between friends. The truth was that they both had feelings for each other and were too scared to admit it so instead they opted for some friendly flirting instead. 

"It's getting late" Harry stated to break the slight tension between Y/n and Ron that Hermione didn't seem to notice. "Yeah, we should go to our dorms," Y/n says as she stands up stretching her legs a bit. 

Y/n and Hermione actually shared a room. There were usually 4 people in each room but Y/n and Hermione ended up alone after one of the girls left the school and the other got expelled

"You comin' pretty lady" Y/n chuckles jokingly causing Ron to glare at Y/n. "Yeah, coming" Hermione replies as she gets her stuff.

Y/n lets Hermione walk in front as she walks slightly behind. Y/n turns around briefly towards the boys as she throws a cheeky insinuating wink at Ron just to annoy him even more, Y/n could tell that Ron knew about her crush on Hermione so she might as well use it to her advantage.

When Hermione and Y/n get to their room Y/n lets out a sigh of relief to finally be back in her room after an exhausting day. Y/n starts undressing to change into her sleepwear, she pulls off her shirt, now left only in her bra. Hermione can't help but admire Y/n's body. 

"Take a picture, it will last longer" Y/n smirks noticing Hermione's eyes on her. Hermione quickly looks away as she turns red from the embarrassment of getting caught staring combined with the blush rising to her cheeks that Y/n used a muggle reference. 

"I don't mind, you can look all you want" Y/n expresses boldly as she turns around to look at Hermione still not making eye contact with Y/n. 

Y/n approaches Hermione and lifts her chin up with her finger so she would look at her still not wearing a shirt. Hermione tries to maintain eye contact with Y/n not wanting to let her eyes wander to Y/n's toned body. 

"You can look-" Y/n says as she sees Hermione turn even redder from having to choose between intense eye contact with Y/n or letting her eyes wander to her body, turning away wasn't an option as Y/n still held her chin lightly, and truly she didn't want to look away, to push her away, if anything she wanted her closer she just wasn't bold enough to make a move.

"-you can touch" Y/n continued teasing the girl. Hermione didn't move as she stood there in stunned silence, a part of her thought that maybe this was all a dream.

Y/n finally closed the gap a little, their lips now almost touching, not wanting to go in fully so Hermione would have a chance to pull away. Hermione fully closed the gap after a few intense seconds as she connected her lips to Y/n's.

Once their lips met it was like fireworks exploded in their stomachs. After years of crushing on each other, they finally did something about it. 

Random Imagines (GxG)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें