High school|Katie McGrath

You were at a huge house party, your friends parents were away, so your friend decided to throw a party.

Everyone here was a senior and some college kids as well, that are friends with the party organizer. The school year was coming to an end and everyone wanted to go crazy and have fun which of course meant alcohol was involved.

You didn't particularly like drinking but that was just your preference. You didn't mind when other people drank. You were pretty popular in the school so you got invited to most things.

It was good fun though so you did attend often. You walked around the party, chatting to people, you saw mostly the same faces you always do except for one.

Your classmate, Katie. She was the studious type, you had never seen her at a party before. She seemed quite shy from what you had seen at school.

You only had one class together but she always kept her head down and focused on her work, you couldn't help but admire her. Not only for her dedication to her studies but also her looks.

You've had your eyes on her since you saw her in your class this year. It was funny in a way, every other gay girl obsessed over you, yet you were drawn to the one that wouldn't even look at you.

You didn't even know for certain if she liked girls, that was an assumption you made after you saw her checking out some girls before cursing herself for looking.

You didn't know if she was too shy or scared to admit it. Maybe she just didn't want to come out since she kept to herself most of the time, except when she was with her best friend Melissa.

You knew Melissa must have dragged her here, there is no way Katie came to a party willingly. She looked beautiful though, she looked nice in her usual comfy attire but she looked even better in a dress that was a little too short for Katie's liking.

After a while someone suggested that we play 7 minutes in heaven. You had no reason to refuse, this game can be fun.

A small smirk tugged on your lips as Melissa joined the circle tugging Katie along with her. Melissa wanted Katie to let loose for once, high school was almost over and she never partook in social gatherings.

Everyone participating wrote their name on a piece of paper and put it in a bag. Once everyone puts their names in, one person takes out two names and calls them out and the two people have to go into the closet together and do whatever they wish or nothing at all until their time is up.

The first few pairs called go in and out after their time is up, it was all going fine until the third pair went in.

Let's just say it was obvious what was happening as loud moans could be heard from the closet. You saw Katie shift uncomfortably as she sat next to her friend.

You could see why that was, she had never participated in such games. It's not like she has to do anything with anyone anyway if she gets chosen.

You laid on the couch as most people were sitting around on the floor as you waited for the 7 minutes to finish.

The next names were drawn. "Y/n" you hear the guy say before pulling another name. You sit up as you hear your name and wait for the next one. "Katie" he says, and you raise an eyebrow in surprise.

You stand up and you see Katie looking at her friend in shock, "go, go, it's fine" you hear her friend say as she gently pushes Katie to stand up, who tries to back out. "Just do it" she adds and with that Katie stands up hesitantly.

She slowly walks towards the closet as do you, and you open the door letting her go first. "It's okay" you whisper as she passes by you.

Katie was always somewhat intimidated by you and as a result avoided you at school, not that you knew. You were popular and Katie assumed that you're probably an ass.