Drivers license | Eleven

Requested.

You have been practising for your driving test a lot recently. You couldn't wait to have your license so you could have more freedom and be able to go anywhere you want.

Your test was in a couple of hours and you were nervous but quite confident that you could pass the test.

You recently got close with Eleven and wanted to impress her by being the first in your friend group to get a license.

You were a very new couple, you've been on a few dates, but you wanted to be able to take her anywhere she wants any time.

However when the time came, your anxiety overwhelmed you paired with the shitty weather conditions, you failed your test.

You were disappointed at the results, but you decided you weren't going to tell anyone that you failed.

You knew how to drive and that was good enough for you. You weren't going to make yourself look like a failure just because of a piece of paper.

---

"I'm excited," Eleven exclaims as she places her hand on your thigh as you drive her to your date spot for a picnic.

You smile at her briefly before reverting your eyes back to the road. "We can go everywhere now." She says happily, under the impression that you have your license.

"Yeah. I can't wait to take you on more dates." You tell her as you place your hand over hers that's still resting on your thigh.

20 minutes later, you got to the spot. You grabbed a blanket out of your trunk along with a picnic basket full of food.

You were happy that your parents bought you a jeep for your 17th birthday as you could do things like this for Eleven all the time now.

"Come," you say with a smile as you hold her hand in yours. You set up the blanket and lay down on it and Eleven joins you by your side.

"It's so quiet here. I love it." Eleven says as she looks up to the clear blue sky. You smile that she's happy and offer her some food.

Eleven accepts with a smile and you enjoy your date while talking and eating. It was nice to get away from everything else for a while and just enjoy each other's presence.

After a couple of hours you packed up and headed back to your car. Everything was going well until it wasn't.

"Watch out," Eleven screamed as a squirrel appeared on the road. You swerved and came to a stop at the side of the road. "Did you hit it?" She asked, unsure.

"I- I don't know." You replied, your breathing rapid at the suddenness of the situation. You opened your door slowly.

Luckily, there weren't any other cars around as things could have gone a lot worse. You took a few steps towards the back of your car and Eleven joined you.

The squirrel laid on the road. It wasn't moving, but it didn't seem to be squished or bleeding either.

You raised an eyebrow in confusion as you picked it up. "I don't think I hit it, but it's not moving," you said dumbfounded.