[AU] Different Ending

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

In a destroyed terrain a bluish silver haired man can be seen sitting on a pile of corps, this person is the former chancellor of the fallen country of jura.
How did it come to this, let's go back 3 Months before this incident.

Three months ago:

Guy:
"So.. Rimuru was it"

Rimuru:
"Etto, yes im Rimuru Tempest, so what reason is there for you to summon me demon lord guy crimson"

Author:
(Rimuru was picked up by rain and misery before he's departure to Ingrassia, also some time and events here are different from canon)

Guy:
"Nothing much i just thought how interesting you are, after all you made a nation of monsters, and all of them are named ahahaha"

Rimuru:
"Is that so?"

Guy:
"Yes so enough with the chit chat I'll get to the point, what do you think about joining the demon lords"

Rimuru:
"Ehh but I'm not that strong"

Guy:
"Are you seriously saying this in my face right now?"

Rimuru:
"I didn't mean it like that demon lord guy but"

Guy:
"Just call me guy your exemptionally powerful Rimuru, so I'm telling you to join, or you could join our council later"

Rimuru:
"Is that so?"

Guy:
"Yeah, i heard you want to have a peaceful relationship with humans, but... That's absolutely naive, if you think your country will stay standing then, you better change that while you can before it's too late"

Rimuru:
"Ehh?"

Guy:
"You're still new to this world so I'm giving you some advice before it's too late, don't take this for granted Rimuru Tempest, unless you want to be one of those people who lost so many precious things to them... Milim would be a perfect example"

Rimuru:
"Eh? Wait what do you mean by milim as an example "

Guy:
"Hmp it's better if you hear this from her, if she truly sees you as a true friend then, she will reveal her secret's, oneday"

Both are silent.

Guy:
"In a world where power is absolute, you must take this chance Rimuru, use it and protect what you dear the most, you must not regret what you choose, if the day comes that you lose everything, or you decide to join us, then come to me, we are open to accept you"

Guy said with sadness in his voice

Guy had his fair share of loss and one of those is his friend veldanava, he also lost a rival, Rudra ul nasca, which is just a hollow shell an absolute menace full of Malice Ruling as a tyrant in the East, and all 3 ancient demon lord's made this council to forget their respective sadness, even velgrynd is staying with velzard.

Author:
(Just follow the story, basically Rudra's soul was completely erased after veldanavas and lucia's death, he couldn't accept the reality and destroyed his soul. Having the weight of the whole humanity that he thought was not worth saving, he finally snaped and took his own life.
And velgrynd who is only a close friend at that time lost not only a brother and sister in law but also a close friend, so guy made the council not only to forget his sadness but the 3 of them have their own post as meditators and puts balance in the world, Ramiris guide's heroes milim eliminate both heroes and demon lords who are either a threat or needs to be disposed, while guy manages the whole world)