[SHIP] Frozen Heart Velzard

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

In the void we see a fierce fight, Rimuru,Diablo,chloe the Demon Lord's and True Dragon's are fighting , veldanava and ivaraj.
Feldway and Michael died after they used the dragon Factor's and revived veldanava.
But what awakened was nothing but a shell of veldanava, they were immediately killed by the shell of veldanava, and later on ivaraj was also released.

Rimuru:
"Damn it we can't win this"

Guy:
"Don't loose hope, we go down here, then the cardinal world is good a gone"

Milim:
"Guy we can't even scratch those two, how are we supposed to win?!"

Diablo:
"Damn it, the body of those two are though, guy combine attacks with me"

Guy:
"Okay"
*Napalm burst*

Diablo:
*End of world*

Both attack's combined but only put a scratch on veldanava.

Diablo/Guy:
"Tch"

Rimuru:
*Chaos Nova*

Rimuru put a lot of Turn null into his attack, but the wound wasn't fatal enough to cause heavy damage.
But then he found a way to end them.

Rimuru:
"Guy, i found a way to end those two"

Guy:
"Wait really?!, Then go for it"

Rimuru:
"But i will need the help of Milim, veldora, velgrynd and velzard, so you and the others need to hold those two"

Guy:
"How much time?"

Rimuru:
"1 hour"

Velzard:
"But Rimuru we don't have 1 hour!"

Rimuru:
"I know but it's the only way, after this attack well be immobile, we need to make it a sure kill"

Guy:
"Al right go for it"

Velzard:
"Guy?!, You'll die out their!!!"

Guy:
"Kukuk, we'll die anyways velzard, go and help him, and do you think I'll really die that easily?"

Velzard:
"Okay"
Velzard hesitantly left guy, and helped Rimuru and the others"

Rimuru:
"So here is the plan, Milim control your stampede mode, release sataniel and breader reactor at full force then combine your drago nova with mine"

Milim:
"Wha.. but Rimur."

Rimuru:
"It's the only way!, We can't afford any mistake here"

Milim:
"Alright"

Rimuru:
"You three go inside my sword"

Veldora and velgrynd didn't hesitate.

Rimuru:
"Velzard?"

Velzard:
"Promise me, promise me that Guy will be alright Rimuru"

Rimuru:
"I promise, I'll do everything in my power"