[ONE SHOT] Yandere Rimuru

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

The busy country of Tempest, where humans and monsters live in harmony where there is no racial discrimination, a country ruled by a Demon Lord.
The strongest nation in the center of the continent, having enough resources and a strong economy, enough to sustain itself without the help of other countries.
With a military Might Enough to swallow the whole cardinal world.

We see a black haired woman, walking down the street.

Chloe:
"Sigh... Good thing i was able to pursue rimuru to not have, someone guarding me while shopping and going around"

Chloe said with a tired sigh.

Chloe:
"Seriously, to think he would become so possessive of me, wasn't it me who was supposed to be the yandere?"

It has been 50 Year's since the Tenma war, and Rimuru confessed to chloe and took her as his Empress.
But he became so possessive of her, that chloe began to lose her own possessiveness.

Chloe:
"Even Leon, ni chan suddenly became less, doting on me... i wonder what happened....."

Author:
(You wouldn't want to know Chloe, you wouldn't want to know)

Chloe:
"Well, no use thinking about it, better enjoy this while i can"

Chloe went to store's and buyed many clothes and accessories, many Tempestian's who recognize her, bowed and showed respect.
The staff gave her all the expensive and most valuable clothing, even those that are not yet released and limited and unique dresses are given to her.
Since priority over the empress is the highest importance.

Chloe:
"Hmm... These clothes are too many, but.. oh well"

Chloe stored all the clothes in her personal space.

Chloe:
"Hmm, where should i go next"

But at that moment some thugs came near her, and threatens her.

Thugs:
"Hey girly how about you come with us and have some fun ey?"

One of the thugs said with a disgusting and perverted smile.

Thug 2:
"Yeah, we can give you a good time"

Thug 3:
"You might even forget about your boyfriend"

The other two thugs stated while the other thugs were also badmouthing Rimuru without knowing,one of the thugs put his hand on her shoulder but their words and actions angered chloe, and as a result.

Chloe:
"You bastard dare to insult my husband and touch me, i guess to fool's have a death wish"

Thug 3:
"Huh?, And what can a little girl like you d...."

The man couldn't say anything as his head falls on the floor, this surprised the thug's and some got frightened.

Thug leader:
"What are you fools doing?, She's just one girl, go and get her"

The idiotic leader said.

Thug 2:
"Why you"

Thug :
"Your dead, messy and were gonna have fun with you later"

But chloe beat them up, all 21 thug's got beaten up, chloe, also cut some of their hand and feat, while using thought acceleration on them.

Chloe:
"You were saying?"