[ONE SHOT] Gobta's secret cave

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}

This story is written by Rodikoda

....................................................
Gobta's secret cave

in the forest of Jura, near a river, we could see a hobgoblin with light wounds obtained during a training with his master named Hakurou, this hobgoblin was called Gobta.

Gobta had kept his goblin appearance even after receiving his name, this did not prevent him from getting stronger by obtaining [Shadow step] by escaping from Rimuru's webs or [Poison resistance] by swallowing the "delicious" Shion's cooking, reputed to be effective in ensuring stomach pain, vomiting, fainting or guaranteed death.

Gobta was resting near a tree while looking at the water of the river, it may seem surprising, but Gobta liked to look at landscapes.
On his first trip to Dwargon (long before Rimuru's reincarnation), he had spent a whole day looking at a large river because he found it impressive and calm, this included small calm forests, lakes or beaches.

As he was resting, he heard a sound, resembling a song, Gobta opened his eyes and got up listening to the song. He walked towards the sound of the voice trying to locate the source of it, passing next to the trees and crossing the bushes, he found himself in front of a tree whose roots surrounded the rock below.

He no longer heard the music, but he was sure that the music came from this tree, he circled the tree going up to climb in height, but there was no one, maybe the one who was singing was gone, or it was something else like a dryad, a spirit, a fairy or even a ghost.

He continued to examine the tree hoping for a clue, as he slid his hands over the tree and the rock, he unknowingly pushed a hidden button, it activated a mechanism causing a few small jolts.

Gobta : What have I done?!
The tremors only last a few seconds before stopping.
Gobta: more fear than harm.
Gobta went around the tree again and understood what had happened, a passage was open in the rock under the tree, the entrance was not big, but it was enough to let Gobta pass without difficulty.

However, a question swirled in Gobta's head

Gobta: Where does this lead?
The passage led underground, but other than that he didn't know much about where it might lead, a shortcut to Tempest or further, a passage to an abandoned room where a mysterious treasure lay, or a dead end.

Gobta thought about it and decided to go explore this underground, he went down into the entrance before it closed immediately behind him, he tried to get out, but it was too late.
Gobta: No!
He tried to reopen the passage or find another button, but nothing, he then thought of using [Shadow step], but he couldn't, which surprised him since he succeeded every time. He then tried to summon his direwolf, but nothing came of it.