[SHORT] Illegitimate Child

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

80 years since the war.

The Cardinal World has returned to its state of peace.

Many things have occurred since then, one of these is the fact that Gazel Youm has stepped down from their position as Monarchs.

Mimi the daughter of Youm succeeded his father, Gazel now has a son who also inherited the throne of dwargon.

About his son Gerald Dwagon, he was actually the student of Rimuru together with Mimi, they both became his students.

As such the two had high influence.

Veldora and Ramiris got married as well, Tempest Military has grown.

Especially with Benimarus children becoming strong individuals.

His two daughters were also Rimuru's students, both were given positions, Reina, his daughter with Albis was given the position of Field Marshall or 6 star General and led 60 percent of the Army.

While Benio his daughter with momiji was given Full control over the Elite Group including Kurenai.

Both could be said to have equal authority, but Benio has superior authority, the Kurenai squad is composed of Onis having 5 Fair onis under her.

One holds power over the Military, the other holds power over the Elites and personal guards of benimaru.

The Eastern Empire is led by Rudra who got his memories and power back.

Guy on the other hand gave up his position as mediator, he also gathered more Military power, he didn't care about the balance anymore since Rimuru is in the picture.

For him he wants to be prepared for the next time a war of that magnitude happened.

Heres another interesting info, Rimuru stepped down as a Demon Lord, and a new demon Lord arose.

The reason for this is simple, the world's balance is tilted one sidedly so none cared about it, but with Rimurus students in the picture new heroes also came.

Kenya and alice became chosen heroes.

Kenya was surprisingly strong not to mention he is married to alice.

Gale became the new Chairman of the Freedom Association, while ryota decided to join Ruberios he is currently the new leader of the Saints.

As for Hinata, well she retired no one knows where she went off to, only Luminous and Rimuru.

Yes Rimuru, and there is actually a very important reason why.

Yuuki also got revived and he is a Chosen Hero as well, he on the other hand decided to live a peaceful life with Kagali.

He is staying at the west side of Ingrassia near the freedom association, he was still known.

Not to mention, he had a great amount of authority in the association as the former chairman.

Gazel also became a hero including hinata.

With that there are now 8 Heroes so Rimuru decided to step down to match the numbers since a new Demon lord also awakened.

Who is this Demon Lord? Well it was someone from the Leviathan Race, he ruled the sea and underwater kingdom.

He somehow awakened after receiving the souls that died in the war, it somehow went to him.