[AU] Sad Ending, An Empresses Death

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}

So guys this have 2 version.

....................................................

The Cardinal world which was at the center of the physical and spiritual Realms, their was a country that had all Races united with no discrimination whatsoever.
It was a country full of powerful monsters alike, all of which are named.

It had 12 Guardians under the Ruler, and The Storm Dragon God As its Protector.

With that kind of country it should have a perfect leader right?.
It was a country Ruled by their Master, God and Savior.

The country was vast and powerful, an absolute powerhouse, and a Democratic, Theocracy that has a Monarch, although a Democracy, the Ruler still had absolute power.

The people only had power to shape the country, but on a foundational level, every executive and higher ups, authority was fully in the hands of the King since He had the absolute Loyalty and Reverence of Every Tempestian.

And the one True God they revere to is none other than
RIMURU TEMPEST.

But a country like this should be A eutopia and eden for any Race, so it should be a country of happiness and Joy right?...
.....
........
Right?...
....

.....
..........
.................
...................

.
WRONG
....
.
.

.
Rimuru:
"Tch damn dragon go, down already"

Ivaraj:
"ROAAR"

Milim:
"Damnit not even a full Drago Nova can scratch this thing"

Guy:
"Sht, how should we deal with it"

Everyone was fighting the Evil dragon Ivaraj.

Chloe:
"Their is no way to win damnit"

Rimuru:
"Don't lose hope everyone if we go down now, then everything we love and know will be destroyed"

Everyone understands this but at the same time they couldn't think of a way to turn the tables.

Veldora:
"Sht, Rimuru let's try to have a combo attack"

Rimuru:
"So we're using manga attacks huh"

Veldora:
"Well it can amplify our attack"
*Storm Canon*

Rimuru:
*Storm canon*

They both charged up a huge amount of magicule's.

Ciel:
"Using Turn null to supply infinite amounts of energy to Individual Veldora and Rimuru "

Ciel who was manifested used Azatoth to supply them with Turn Null.

Veldora/Rimuru:
"Union Brake: TEMPEST COLLAPSE*

A beam that was enough to destroy the universe was sent to Ivaraj, although injured heavily it wasnt enough to make any decisive moves.

Guy:
"Tch no choice, milim let's do the same"
*Napalm burst*

Milim:
"Okay"
*Drago Nova*

Ciel:
"Stardust and Turn Null, synchronized"

Ciel tried to amplify their power with both energy, since Rimuru was able to analize breather Reactor he now has stardust.

And ivraj was Damaged, but it quickly heals together with the injury from Rimuru and Veldora earlier.