[SHORT] The Tempest Hier

(Thinking)
"Talking"

*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

The Kingdom of Maximus a new risen kingdom, it is one of the few kingdoms that has recently been born.

It is a Small kingdom in the western nations.

In a certain Regular house we could see a woman with black hair and black eyes with a girl about the age of 16, this girl is Kana.

Currently the girl is reading a book.

Kana:
"Hmm, this book talks about the Great Tenma war 27 years ago, i wonder how powerful the beings mentioned in this book was"

The black haired woman froze hearing her daughters words.

???:
"Are you interested in the war dear?"

Kana:
"Well yes, mother has been training me since i was 7 years old and i can say i am decently strong, i am not stupid enough to not understand the horrors of war, but the power of the individuals such as True heroes, True Demon lord's and True dragons intrigued me"

???:
"Well, you should know that the beings you mentioned are the embodiment of absolute power"

Kana:
"Yes but to what extent, can they destroy a country as this book states or is it just fabrication, can they really destroy mountains?"

???:
"...yes they can"

Kana hearing this turned to her mother.

Kana:
"Have you seen that with your own eyes mom?"

???:
"I have, it was horrific, truly terrifying power that the mind can't comprehend, power that can't be understood with the human mind"

Kana:
"Is everything mentioned in this book True?"

???:
"Yes they are"

Kana looked silently at her mother, she has been told many stories since she was 6 years old, she has wondered why she is trained everyday, for what reason?.

And her mother is strong, really strong jsut what is the truth behind her, and who is her Father, she has asked this but her mother would only smile and say that one day she will understand.

Kana:
"Mom isn't it time for you to tell me everything?, why train me i know that you explain how the world is harsh and i need to protect myself, but why this much, and who is my father why are you so strong?"

Her mother turned to the window, her eyes seems so far away looking towards the east.

???:
"You will eventually understand dear, this is necessary but it wouldn't be long i promise you"

Kana:
"Alright mom, but one question have you ever seen The Ruler of Tempest before?, The Chaos Creator?"

Kana asked with stars on her eyes, she has been idolizing the Demon Lord after reading so many stories, it was all unbelievable and too much to accept, but if it is all True then she wishes to meet him personally.

Her mother turned to her with widened eyes, then softly smiled.

???:
"Yes, yes i have, do you like the Demon Lord Rimuru?"

Kana:
"Yes, he sounds really powerful and kind"

???:
'snicker'
"Your right he is indeed kind, anyways kana let's go and train"

Kana:
"Yes mother"

Kana took her beloved sword that her mother gave her, ir was a low legendary grade, kana obviously doesn't know it.