[AU] Rimuru Under Dominion

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}

What if Wisdom king Raphael had the Control Circuit and Michael felt Uriel inside Rimuru, before he could evolve.
R

udra decided to take Rimuru instead of Veldora.

....................................................

In the middle of the War between Tempest And the eastern Empire Rimuru together with Diablo, Benimaru and Soui could be seen stuck in another dimension.
Rudra was smiling viciously and had a content smile on his face looking at
Rimuru struggling on the floor trying to fight the ultimate Dominion ,
How did such Events happen?, Kukuku like always let's look back before this.

Flashback.

Rimuru together with the other three were heading to the empire when suddenly.

Rimuru:
"What the, tch so it's your doing"

Rimuru said looking at Rudra who had kondo and velgrynd by his side.

Rudra:
"Oh my Demon Lord Rimuru huh, it's nice to see you here"
'mocking tone'

Rimuru:
"Hmm, I don't see anything nice here"

Rudra:
"Is that so?, Anyways i have a proposal for you"

Rimuru:
"And that is?"

Rudra:
"Join me and with you I can finally beat that Red Demon "

Rimuru:
"Sorry but i refuse "

Velgrynd:
"You dare to reject Rudra's mercy?!"

Rudra raised his hand stopping Velgrynd.

Rudra:
"Why do you reject my proposal, it's binificial is it not?, And in respect i would give Tempest full autonomy under you, it would still be in your reign, under the Empire"

Rimuru:
"Pfft no way, i have no interest in serving another"

Rudra:
"Is that so?, It's a pity"

Rimuru:
"Hmm?"

Without a second thought Rudra who was seating on his throne suddenly appeared in front of Rimuru, the others tried to make their move but then.

Rudra:
"Heh... Ultimate Dominion "
'grin'

Rimuru was on his knees holding his chest no, he was clearly trying to hold something else, something deeper as if trying to take it from his inside.

Benimaru:
"Rimuru sama!!"

Diablo:
"BASTARD WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

Soui Was prepared to attack.

Rudra:
"Heh, so i was right, i felt it but he had an angelic skill kuhahaha"

The three of them hearing this was surprised and confused, what does it have to do with Rimuru's state.

Rudra:
"No it's not just one there are two?!, KAHAHAHA THIS IS GOOD HE NOT ONLY HAVE RAPHAEL HE ALSO HAS URIEL KAKAKAKAKA"