[SHIP] Obera X Rimuru

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Jura Tempest Federation, a country Ruled by Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest, no discrimination, everyone was equal.

It has been mroe than 300 years since the Tenma War, and currently Rimuru is on a Date with A certain Angel, she is none other than Obera.

They started dating after the Tenma War, well officially, since in the midst of the war they both showed their feelings for each other.

Flashback.

Rimuru was currently in a meeting with the Demon Lords, guy called for a walpurgis, and they are currently waiting for milim, she was the last to come.

As they waited, they Finally heard her laughter.

Milim:
"Muahahahaha have you guys Waited?"

Guy:
"Yes, well, this is an important meeting, so what took you so long?"

Guy asked curiously.

Milim:
"It's because of her"

Milim pointed at the woman besides her.

Guy seeing her was surprised, he knew who this woman is, she is Obera A Primordial Angel.

Guy:
"Wait Milim, why did you bring her?, Isn't she supposed to be on Feldway's side?"

Milim:
"Don't worry she decided to join me"

Guy and the others was skeptical, some didn't knew who she was, but draguel and Ramiris knew, including Rain and mesiry.

But our little slime was actually looking at her.

Rimuru:
(W-who is she.. she's beautiful)

Yep Obera stall the heart of our little chaos creator.

Of course he tried to hide it but...

It was visible to everyone that Rimuru was entranced by her.

Guy:
(Hoh?, is Rimuru interested in her?, Interesting)

Ramiris:
(Well, this is a surprise, i better tell this to mentor)

Luminous:
(Hah?, This slime is inlove with this woman?, I do wonder who she is tho, guy seems to know her)

And other more reactions.

Meanwhile Obera was also looking at Rimuru.

Obera:
(Wh-who is he?, He looks damn fine, not to mention those golden eyes look as if it could see through my soul..)

Obera was also interested in Rimuru.

Guy:
"So Obera it has been a while hasn't it?, The last time i saw you was the fight with Ivaraj"

Obera:
"Indeed rouge, no Guy Crimson,"

Guy:
"So tell me why do you wish to follow Milim?, Do you plan to go against Feldway?"

The others listen to the conversation intently, especially Rimuru.

Obera:
"I believe that Milim sama is the rightful successor, and I decided to follow her, Veldanava sama has yet to return, meaning he has no intentions of returning for now"

Guy:
"Hoh, even for a primordial angel such as yourself?"

Those who didn't know her was shocked.

Rimuru:
"Wait guy what do you mean?"