[ONE SHOT] Teacher Once Again

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Rimuru was walking through a school corridor.

Rimuru:
"So I'll be able to teach again after 15 Year's huh"

Rimuru was happy knowing shuna gave permission for him to teach, although it was though since a Demon Lord, and Rimuru of all people would be teaching, no student is qualified and worthy.
After all his students kenya and the other's became big figures, kenya is a True Hero, while the other's are Saints, and Chloe is a known Hero to be on par with True Dragon's.
And this is general knowledge, no one wanted to or had the Will to be thought by such a Legendary figure.
Thankfully Yuuki who was revived, and forgiven, was the Principal and the highest position in the ministry of Education.
He thought of 7 individuals.
But this 7 individuals would shatter Rimuru's spirit and excitement right now.
H

e will be teaching in the most prestigious school.
'Arcadia University akashic Tempest'
A.U.A.T or Arcadia for short.
A school that had every knowledge available.

Rimuru:
"Hmm oh yuuki"

Yuuki:
"Ah Rimuru san, so are you ready to meet your new students?"

Rimuru:
"Of course, i wonder if they have a Rebellious one like kenya, or a steady strong and firm, person like Gale.
Maybe someone gullible, like alice, someone Dull like ryota isn't bad.
And maybe someone strong and elegant like Chloe"

Yuuki:
(.... I guess it works, Right?.... Hopefully...)

Author:
(Yuuki what the fck have you done)

Yuuki:
[Ahh author san]

Author:
[What the . DON'T FREAKIN BRAKE THE FOURTH WALL DAMNIT, AND HOW DID YOU BREAK IT IN THE FIRST PLACE]

Yuuki:
[But you talked to me first, also there is no one qualified to be his students so i thought, why not ask those people.
And they agreed, and do remember Rimuru san didn't take my power, im still stronger than most, only second to Rimuru san]

Author:
[Sob...sob..... I don't have any money to repair this]

Null:
[Proceed's to use author's cridet and ATM to order some flex tape online]

Author:
[STOP! USING MY CARD DAMNIT!!]

Author:[STOP! USING MY CARD DAMNIT!!]

...
........

Rimuru and yuuki arrived at the classroom, and Rimuru opened the door.
Rimuru was immediately greeted by a Red slight curved one sided sword.