[SHORT] A Father's Negliction

(Thinking)
"Talking"
*Skills & Magic*
[Telepathy]
{Rimuru & ciel}
....................................................

Tempest, an Empire Ruled by A Great Demon Lord, The one who stoped the Tenma War.
A man who loves peace more than anything, the most powerful being in the cardinal world.
Everyone adores him, and Rever to him, A God who saved them, created a dream like paradise.

But not all story will stay happy.
The Great Demon Lord has Lost his Kindness, the Demon Lord who always shows his smile is now emotionless, the Demon Lord who shows love is now cold.

The man who is admired by all is now feared by his people.
The man who is said to exude the Aura of majesty and divinity, is now a tyrant who is chaotic and Heartless.

How did such event happened, this man was no ordinary man, he is
Rimuru Tempest, the Chaos Creator.

Tempest didn't just have a Ruler, this country had a hier A princess to be exact, this princess was loved by the people but one person didn't love her.
It is her own father, this princess name is adhira Aizawa Tempest, daughter of Rimuru Tempest and Deceased Empress Shizue Aizawa.

The late Empress Died when adhira was born, she was given a name associated with the Storm.
This was a sign of her inheritance to the throne, but... It wasn't Rimuru who gave her that name, it was Veldora, the sworn Brother of Rimuru.

Shizue didn't die normally, as she and Rimuru were spiritual beings, as A True Hero and True Demon Lord, they were naturally powerful, but Rimuru wasn't any ordinary Demon Lord, he was a subspecies of a True Dragon, And the rule's that Cardinal World had was, the inheritance of power From the parents, they would weaken.

And Rimuru who should have the power to rewrite this or Change it, wasn't able to for some reason.
But he didn't lose his power, in his horror his wife lost every power she had, from Skill's to magicules, everything was gone.
Resulting in her death, she used her soul to strengthen her daughter as her final wish for her to grow strong.

This made her unable to be revived, Rimuru grieved by his wife's death, he was filled with anger, burning Rage.
He has beging her to abort the child but Shizue didn't listen to him, she wanted to give birth to adhira and asked 20 people to protect her child.

She knew Rimuru would be blinded by Rage and would direct it at her daughter.
She didn't hate him for that, she knew the amount of sadness grief and agony he will have, after sacrificing so much just for them to have a peaceful life, only for her to leave him behind.

And she was right, Rimuru acted blindly, what resulted that night was utter chaos...
....
.......
...............

Diablo:
"Rimuru sama please think carefully this isn't something you should do!"

Diablo was sounded behind him was the remaining patrons similarly wounded, and shuna who was holding a child wrapped in a blanket.

Rimuru:
"Diablo, you dare DEFY ME?!"

Rimuru released his aura.

Benimaru:
"Rimuru sama please snap out of it, she wouldn't have wanted this!"

Geld:
"Lord Rimuru please, this is your daughter you must not harm her!"